ADVERTISEMENT

Belk Bowl Shocker

Watching First Take and they just showed that uk and va tech players had to be separated on the field. Typical crap started by UofKkk players. They and their coaches are total trash. Go Hokies

The two teams, apparently, have been beefing all week. Tech usually isn't known to be a trashy team, but I guess UK brings out the worst in people.

The thing is people out side of the state act like Louisville is not inside of the state of Kentucky. Which may be a good thing at times. But when something bush league like this happens they then turn it around as a reflection of people who live in the state of Kentucky and call us hillbillies and uneducated.

Reactions: CardsFirst
The thing I like best is all the trash talking sUcK is doing to their own teammates. If they drop a pass or miss a play they are screaming at each other.

Reactions: BPGhost
The thing I like best is all the trash talking sUcK is doing to their own teammates. If they drop a pass or miss a play they are screaming at each other.
No denying Bowden’s talent but, what a terrible teammate. Throws a high pitch that’s dropped - screams at the RB. Overthrows a ten yard pass by five yards - yells at the WR about the route. First one to point a finger - first guy to throw someone under the bus. That type of guy negative character usually ends up overwhelmingly whatever talent he may have at the next level. The pros will definitely take notice of that and pre-game fighting and it’ll cost him money.

The two teams, apparently, have been beefing all week. Tech usually isn't known to be a trashy team, but I guess UK brings out the worst in people.
What? Are you too young to remember Vick stepping on the chest of one of our players? I’ve been wanting to get back at them for years. I hope they’re on our schedule soon while they seem to be a little down.

Reactions: Deeva
You’ll keep losing too
I can handle that if that’s what happens.

That POS QB that Porky’s UK just celebrated is the Anti Lamar Jackson and Teddy Bridgewater. I’m betting Tim Couch is somewhere taking a shower with a wire brush.

Enjoy your Belk gift card troll loser.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
What? Are you too young to remember Vick stepping on the chest of one of our players? I’ve been wanting to get back at them for years. I hope they’re on our schedule soon while they seem to be a little down.
That’s true. That’s back when Frank Beamer started to lose control of the program. At least he was getting old unlike that fat piece of crap Stoops.

You’ll keep losing too

lol, don’t be naive, you all lucked out this year, only reason that thug Bowden and his turnover over chain wearing a$$ is even playing for you all is because your first two options at qb got hurt. Plug in Terry Wilson next year and y’all get rolled in Cardinal Stadium. We’ll go back to beating up on your scrub program.

What’s going on with Bowden he is kind of trashy but when get a close look at him it looks like he has been in a knife fight or 2.

Reactions: Hold Me Back
They’re on the schedule next year I believe and we get them at home.

I’m hoping it can be a Saturday night game, blackout game where I can drive up and black out all day.

Cardiac Red said:

Thug life not working very well for the slappies right now. Hokies up 10. Lots of hard hitting from both sides, be surprised if another scrum doesn't break out..[/quote]

We got lucky.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
Porky and his Thuglife program caters to that trashy fanbase. Just like the ones that follow Matty Bangs and his band of Mary men. For every “good” Ky fan, there are 20 gutter trash bums to take their place.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT