ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn...

I'd prefer Purdue over Auburn, personally.

I think Brohm would have made a great coach at Louisville and will continue resurrecting the Purdue program. But $6MM is Dabo money, and if you're making Dabo money, you better have Dabo results within 2-3 years, IMO.

I'd prefer Purdue over Auburn, personally.

I think Brohm would have made a great coach at Louisville and will continue resurrecting the Purdue program. But $6MM is Dabo money, and if you're making Dabo money, you better have Dabo results within 2-3 years, IMO.
I hate the SEC but Purdue football now ranks ahead of all SEC teams with the exception of the kitties.

35-7 with 12:54 to go in 2nd quarter. Are you kidding me? What in the name of Peter Sirmon is going on Jeffie???

Ouch!!! 42-7 with 12:29 to go until halftime. Call it the “CARDINAL CURSE”!!!

Dodged%2Ba%2BBullet.jpg

Auburn quit playing in 4th qtr. Just running up the middle and not even running hard anymore. Dayum!

Didn’t Dabo get beat in a bowl game 70-21? Not saying Brohm is Dabo but we’ll see which direction Brohm will go after this. We all know which direction Dabo went when he came to the fork in the road.

I admit tho, it was a funny score. Hopefully, some of our Boiler friends that graced us with their presence on here, not too long ago hurling sh!t at us, were in Nashville....front row center. :D

Damn good call Vince now there's an AD! L Yes, Vince time baby
I’m very happy, right now, with VT.

But for the record, it wasn’t VTs “call”. It was JBs call when he said no thanks.

Vince went with plan B. Which may very well end up a better deal.

Reactions: yumcard
Checked out Jeffie’s 2019 schedule. He’s going 6-6 again next year, write it down.

Checked out Jeffie’s 2019 schedule. He’s going 6-6 again next year, write it down.
I agree he is going to breaking in a new quarterback and the West is going to be tougher with both Nebraska and Minnesota making a jump. His fourth year we will know if he is a really good coach, but Frost and Flack are going to be a problem.

He's getting paid Dabo money. No shame in losing to Auburn, but for $6MM you shouldn't have a century hung on you.

There’s shame when you get beat like that. No excuse. He has the same issues Bobby had and will continue to have no defense. That was my concern with Brohm and we dodge it. Sometimes unanswered prayers as Garth says.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
I agree he is going to breaking in a new quarterback and the West is going to be tougher with both Nebraska and Minnesota making a jump. His fourth year we will know if he is a really good coach, but Frost and Flack are going to be a problem.
Have you seen their schedule ? They should win 6 games easily....not 6 mil a year type wins but enough to hang around and give that mediocre program hope and keep shelling out the cash.

There’s shame when you get beat like that. No excuse. He has the same issues Bobby had and will continue to have no defense. That was my concern with Brohm and we dodge it. Sometimes unanswered prayers as Garth says.

$5MM was crazy for VT to offer, IMO, and $6MM is just insanity. Hell, I think $3MM for Satterfield is too much at this point - his salary quadrupled! I realize I'm alone in this sentiment, most likely.

$5MM was crazy for VT to offer, IMO, and $6MM is just insanity. Hell, I think $3MM for Satterfield is too much at this point - his salary quadrupled! I realize I'm alone in this sentiment, most likely.
Maybe too much.

Unlike some, I don’t think Boone NC is a bad place to live/raise a family. Apparently he doesn’t either. Flat beautiful down there.

So we had to offer enough to get him vs him just saying “I like where I am and I’ll wait for a better offer”

Maybe.

We’ll soon find out what we have.

up 14-0 early. Hope they hang 60 on the boilers.
I do not understand our bitterness over Jeff Brohm. While I do understand our bitterness over his not taking our job at U of L, I do wish him the best as he continues to build his chosen program at Purdue. Sometimes in the future, we may again seek his sevices, but in the meantime, I have no ill wishes for him and wish him good luck. I have a coach now and that is where I will place my support.

I do not understand our bitterness over Jeff Brohm. While I do understand our bitterness over his not taking our job at U of L, I do wish him the best as he continues to build his chosen program at Purdue. Sometimes in the future, we may again seek his sevices, but in the meantime, I have no ill wishes for him and wish him good luck. I have a coach now and that is where I will place my support.
Hope we never ask Brohm again. He had his chance. Let him rot at Purdont!

Reactions: KerryRhodes
ADVERTISEMENT