ADVERTISEMENT

Army 9-2

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
And left out of a bowl game? That’s sad considering all of the losing record teams that are playing. I’m actually glad that we aren’t playing, while our big sisters actually think that they earned a bowl. 😀

And left out of a bowl game? That’s sad considering all of the losing record teams that are playing. I’m actually glad that we aren’t playing, while our big sisters actually think that they earned a bowl. 😀
I didn’t see that.

It’s a slap in the face to West Point.

Even though most of these”bowls” are just for selling tv advertising. “Competitive” be damned.

App St might win by 50.

I just read the story on Army getting left off yesterday because Independence Bowl couldn’t find a team to play them and canceled that bowl. Army is waiting for a team to drop out, even within a day, so Army will fly out to wherever, whenever to play. Odds are probably very good someone will be calling Army.

It's mainly the ACC's fault that Army does not have an opponent ... 12 of the 14 SEC teams have accepted bids, but only 5 of the 14 ACC teams did so. Pitt and Boston College (in particular) have winning records but declined bowl bids. Virginia Tech and Virginia Tech were 5-6 and also declined bids. Georgia Tech and UofL could have even gone.

They should just play Navy again in a grudge match, winner take all. Go Army, beat Navy again. That would make history for a very historical game.

Hope the Cadets get a bowl game. They deserve it.
Fight on, brave old Army team!
On, to the fray
Fight on to victory
For that’s the fearless Army way.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
I just read the story on Army getting left off yesterday because Independence Bowl couldn’t find a team to play them and canceled that bowl. Army is waiting for a team to drop out, even within a day, so Army will fly out to wherever, whenever to play. Odds are probably very good someone will be calling Army.
Well that makes a little bit of sense.

I hope they get one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT