ADVERTISEMENT

Arena Atmosphere

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
Since there is no postseason and the players and fans are having to pay for the misdeeds of a coach (or coaches), how about they throw a bone to us in regards to the arena atmosphere? For the rest of the year, they stop with any stupid promotions and other bs that we are bombarded with during games. In turn I will do my best to not make it seem like a funeral procession in the YUM.

Reactions: SoulSr
This isn't life or death. Be a grown up and go support your team these last 4 games. It sucks but everyone was 95% sure this day was coming sooner or later.

The current coaches and players are all part of the Louisville family.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Don't misplaced your animosity. It should be directed at one person and he's not the President.
The decision today was on Ramsey and Ransey alone. However I do agree but I don't think McGee or the Ho will be walking into the Yum anytime soon.

I wouldn`t want to be Ramsey walking into the arena.......

Don't misplaced your animosity. It should be directed at one person and he's not the President.

Ramsey decided that it had to be NOW, and that is what has most fans worked up. Why not apply penalties next year? Very poor decision. He has thrown this year's team into the curb and rolled over them with a street cleaner. Approach this for next year where players can decide whether to come here or transfer - that would be fair to these players and fans.

I can see why Pitino is in such stark disagreement with Ramsey. I think Pitino is going to bolt and say "up yours" to Ramsey.

Reactions: mrFootballFan
Get real. So you tell everyone on the team but Lewis and Lee and also tell Hughes and King that your going to be banned next year? Hell, there would be a mass exodus and it would take 2-3 years to recover. Yes it sucks for Lewis and Lee but at least they are hoping there is a next year.

Reactions: mrFootballFan
Ramsey decided that it had to be NOW, and that is what has most fans worked up. Why not apply penalties next year? Very poor decision. He has thrown this year's team into the curb and rolled over them with a street cleaner. Approach this for next year where players can decide whether to come here or transfer - that would be fair to these players and fans.

I can see why Pitino is in such stark disagreement with Ramsey. I think Pitino is going to bolt and say "up yours" to Ramsey.
Your right but I hope Ramsey goes. I think this might be what it takes. Will find out what Pitino's made of. We went through the Sifer deal and the university stuck with him. Now will get up dusk off and move on. I hope so

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT