ADVERTISEMENT

Are Red Birds pulling for the ACC @ the pig skin final 2?

12375CAT

2000+
Feb 15, 2012
Next%20Big%2012%20Champs_zpsq91cjk2r.png

I would think that most Cardinal fans would be cheering for the ACC representative Clemson as opposed to the despised $ec’s LSU. But my fellow fans will have to speak for themselves.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

We are CARDINALS, not red birds. ESPN has it where I’d pull for anyone except an SEC school.

I typically don’t just use conference members as a reason for pulling for one team or another. I usually pull for the underdog and although LSU is not your typical UD, I’m simply tired of the poor me syndrome created by Dabo. Plus I do dislike Desean Watson and the recent hype that he is doing things no other QB can do. Say what???
I do like Orgeron. He’s down to earth and there were a lot of doubters that he could be successful against Bama.
Really the only team I despised in the SEC are the kitties...

Pulling for Clemson. ACC sucked bad this year and Clemson winning would show that the ACC didnt hurt them. If they lose, that will be the narrative.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
What do you guys think about Kentucky using y’all’s mascot?
Northwestern, Arizona & UK all use different wildcats. The "Powercat" logo we always use now is unique to us. HCBS wanted a logo unique to football so he used the Powercat starting (his first) '89 season. Administration adopted it in '90 for our official logo for everything KSU.
Just like you do with with previous cardinals, sometimes we go retro on previous wildcats.

If it's not us, I go for the underdog usually in playoff games. I am pretty tired of seeing Clemson doing so well, and I like Ed Orgeron, so I'll be happy for him if LSU wins.

I believe a bunch of folks picked Alabama last year. Where did that get you? Generally the $ec is always the favorite but I think Clemson surprises LSU and us. Clemson by 4.

LSU is the better story.

Coach O who was fired at Ole Miss. Then he got passed up at USC when he deserved the job. Got moved up again at LSU when their fans wanted a bigger name, so he wasn’t in a great spot to start.

Burrow was an afterthought at Ohio State. All those QBs in that room and they never thought he’d get a chance to play.

Now both of them are heading into a national title game. USC and Ole Miss are in a shambles. Ohio State couldn’t make throws when they needed to last week. But Coach O and Burrow are on the biggest stage as #1.

If Alabama was playing I’d cheer for Clemson, but I’ll take Coach O over whiny Dabo any day. The winning doesn’t help us as an ACC team get a recruit or gain a single yard.

I am a huge UofL fan and we are a member of the ACC so I’ll root for our conference’s success over the despised $ec. I do like Coach O at LSU but they are a member of the $ec so I’ll stick with the ACC.

Clemson. But, FWIW, LSU was the best I saw play this year. However, I had tOSU as the second best. :cool:

Peace

Clemson. But, FWIW, LSU was the best I saw play this year. However, I had tOSU as the second best. :cool:

Peace

Yeah, and Urban “I’m always sick” Meyer was very critical of Clemson AND the ACC in his pick of tOSU to win the National Title. The Clemson-LSU winner will be the best game as I think LSU would have bested tOSU. We have our title game and it is as it should be. Hopefully Urban will learn to STFU about the ACC and Clemson. I’ll be rooting for Clemson on Monday night.

I guess I want Clemson to win for the league, but I'm not going to put any energy into it, and if they do get beat I'll find a way to enjoy that too. I guess I'm not too invested one way or the other.

Go Clemson, there is no way I would pull for an SEC team even if an ACC wasn’t playing. However since it is an ACC team I am all in on Clemson.

Reactions: Riddle-me-this
As stated before I have heard enough of Da boo who who. I will be pulling for them to get spanked tonight. We handled our business in our bowl game with a team that was picked to finish last in the division. Maybe he will think twice about throwing his conference under the bus. Hell Clemson could go independent for all I care, since the ACC is so weak.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT