ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone listen to R&R yesterday?

Petrino always produced a good quarterback. Pass is the first one that was just a mess. That is a lot of history to ignore. I think it would be wise to see him actually perform before getting too excited.

Last year was a total system failure which may explain a lot of things even with Pass. Petrino trying to throw in a freaking monsoon was a good example. The FSU game is a blow out if Pass hits some wide open guys. There were so many issues last year none of us know anything and I mean anything about this team.

The only thing we know is the team quit on the coaches last year. Hopefully, they won't do that again this year.
Do we know that the coaches didn’t quit on the players?

Yep, that’s a winner! Or at least you’ll claim victory as you think you do in your discussions with Zipp. Ask yourself, have you changed anything or have you proved anything by your posts? I think not. Now I will move along until the next time you have something smart ass to say to me.

Yep, that’s a winner! Or at least you’ll claim victory as you think you do in your discussions with Zipp. Ask yourself, have you changed anything or have you proved anything by your posts? I think not. Now I will move along until the next time you have something smart ass to say to me.
Lol - “Deep Thoughts” with zippy jr.

FTR - no one ever wins by discussing anything with zippy or you - they only get a little dumber.

He's proven his obsessions are without limits...

Well, there you have it! The reason why your so dumb. Right out of the babe’s own mouth.
Fortunately I (and literally everyone else here) started off so much smarter than you. Not surprised that you didn’t (couldn’t) grasp that.

He's proven his obsessions are without limits...
images

Lol - at tubby talking about “obsessions”. How comically unaware.

BTW - “They’re all gone.”

Reactions: Hold Me Back
Guy who introduces himself to Jurich fans...
If you’re going to reply to the post, don’t forget to include the picture.

For clarification sake, I was and am a Jurich fan as are the vast majority of posters here. You are a Jurich fan in the same way that a six year old is a fan of their mommy. Everything that mommy does is good and anyone who criticizes mommy is bad.

It would be funnier if it weren’t so sad.

If you’re going to reply to the post, don’t forget to include the picture.

For clarification sake, I was and am a Jurich fan as are the vast majority of posters here. You are a Jurich fan in the same way that a six year old is a fan of their mommy. Everything that mommy does is good and anyone who criticizes mommy is bad.

It would be funnier if it weren’t so sad.
You're a half pregnant stalker. You think you can love Jurich and love "Vince" simultaneously.

One illness accompanies another. Psychopathy works that way...

You're a half pregnant stalker. You think you can love Jurich and love "Vince" simultaneously.

One illness accompanies another. Psychopathy works that way...
Lol - “stalker”. There are no homemade T-shirts with former collegiate administrators faces, nor homemade signs cluttering up my house.

I don’t “love” either of those individuals - that you would characterize it like that, is the six year old talking. I, like other mentally mature adults, am able to appreciate the efforts of both Tom Jurich and Vince Tyra as they go (and went) about the business of leading UofL’s athletic department.

It’s clearly very distressing to you that despite all of your holding your breath and stamping your feet, the wheel keeps on turning at UofL. Perhaps you could use your time more constructively and ask Jurich if you could be his lackey. You’re certainly qualified.

You're a half pregnant stalker. You think you can love Jurich and love "Vince" simultaneously..
I don’t understand why someone can’t rightly admire Jurich and still appreciate Vince NQ. I’m sort of a Jurich positive- Vince NQ neutral guy, and I don’t find that at all inconsistent or illogical.

You guys ought to get married. Sheesh.

Reactions: gocds
I don’t understand why someone can’t rightly admire Jurich and still appreciate Vince NQ. I’m sort of a Jurich positive- Vince NQ neutral guy, and I don’t find that at all inconsistent or illogical...
The simplest way I can put this is that "Vince" is a product of the very machine that kicked Jurich to the curb, tried to rip him off financially (and probably illegally), was perfectly OK making unfounded personal attacks, and ultimately reversed course when it was apparent that they were doomed to failure.

If you liked and admired Jurich for what he accomplished, there's not a way in hell that you can hold that machine in any kind of regard and, at a minimum, not be suspicious of anything it does or has done. That's where "Vince" came in.

You're simply compartmentalizing trying to play that more down the middle. And I recognize that I offend some people in this space that I don't ordinarily want to offend with that opinion...

The simplest way I can put this is that "Vince" is a product of the very machine that kicked Jurich to the curb...

This is fine. No argument from me with this.

Not sure bringing this mentality into so many threads for what looks like is going to be years is needed, I think the volume is what probably offended some on the board... not to talk for the board....but I do think typing and posting about it is probably giving you a little bit of release, so that's good.

Hang in there.

The simplest way I can put this is that "Vince" is a product of the very machine that kicked Jurich to the curb, tried to rip him off financially (and probably illegally), was perfectly OK making unfounded personal attacks, and ultimately reversed course when it was apparent that they were doomed to failure.

If you liked and admired Jurich for what he accomplished, there's not a way in hell that you can hold that machine in any kind of regard and, at a minimum, not be suspicious of anything it does or has done. That's where "Vince" came in.

You're simply compartmentalizing trying to play that more down the middle. And I recognize that I offend some people in this space that I don't ordinarily want to offend with that opinion...
Vince NQ May have been hired by the regime (many of whom are gone) but that doesn’t necessarily make him part of the machine. Sometimes people surprise. All I’ve ever asked is that Vince NQ be judged by his record, not by who hired him.

Vince NQ May have been hired by the regime (many of whom are gone) but that doesn’t necessarily make him part of the machine. Sometimes people surprise. All I’ve ever asked is that Vince NQ be judged by his record, not by who hired him.
I'm not doing anything BUT trying to focus on "Vince's" results, esp. those that can be quantified and/or compared. Where I get into commentary is when people start shooting the messenger in those threads and posts. I prefer staying on topic, but that's not consistently followed--on this message forum anyway.

I'll also add that I didn't concoct the idea of "guilt by association". Older and smarter people than me observed examples in the past where that relationship evidently had some basis. And as I hear and apply the term, it's context neutral. It doesn't necessarily mean you're insightful or misguided to think it. I do think you (rhetorically) are in denial acting like it doesn't matter...

I'm not doing anything BUT trying to focus on "Vince's" results, esp. those that can be quantified and/or compared. Where I get into commentary is when people start shooting the messenger in those threads and posts. I prefer staying on topic, but that's not consistently followed--on this message forum anyway.

I'll also add that I didn't concoct the idea of "guilt by association". Older and smarter people than me observed examples in the past where that relationship evidently had some basis. And as I hear and apply the term, it's context neutral. It doesn't necessarily mean you're insightful or misguided to think it. I do think you (rhetorically) are in denial acting like it doesn't matter...
We’ll see whether it matters. If results are there, it doesn’t really matter. If not, he may be a bad fit, or he may be a Manchurian candidate, or worse still, an active participant in a fiendish LPT plot to destroy UofL. If things don’t work out, I’m thinking he’s a bad fit, and President Bendapudi can hire an experienced AD. But I don’t think that happens until David Grissom is entirely gone from the BoT

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT