ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone gets reimbursed for season tickets yet?

Not heard/seen a thing. I’m still in the hoping mode but it’s looking like today, my hope is crushed.

Oh, I’d much Much rather have the season than my money back. That would be an easy decision.

I did. Refund or donate the $$ to the Dugout Club. Tough call with what is happening right now.

I did. Refund or donate the $$ to the Dugout Club. Tough call with what is happening right now.

Are you familiar with the Dugout Club? I’m not yet. I’m wanting to donate the money to UofL somehow? Just not sure in what way?

To overly familiar. I think it is just a direct way to support the baseball team vs a general CAF donation. I checked out the webpage a few months ago and still have the page available on my phone. I just never pulled the trigger.

I donated our season ticket money to the Dugout Club this morning by email. Ticket office responded with grateful email within 30 minutes.

Reactions: nccardfan
I appreciate that you can do it and understand those who requested a refund. Go Cards!

Oh with what’s happening today with so many folks paychecks, I completely understand there are folks that need that money for today’s needs. We are fortunate as long as we don’t look at and freak over the market today.
Today my concern is health & well being for all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT