ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
wanna talk about the Sweet 16?

I'm fine either way. I like Clemson as a sleeper.

The Syracuse /Duke game might feature the 2 best zone defenses in the country. I give the orange a shot.

Thoughts on any of these games?

The Syracuse /Duke game might feature the 2 best zone defenses in the country. I give the orange a shot.

Thursday’s games are blah, Friday is a little better, but not by much.

Reactions: Deeva
I got Duke, UofK, Michigan, and Nova making it to the final 4 after seeing the 16 left standing.

Duke versus Michigan in the finals.

Idk, I think there's some pretty interesting matchups Thursday and Friday.
I like Clemson to knock out Kansas, Texas AM over Michigan, and Loyola to move on.

Anybody but UK! I can't believe their luck....Davidson, Buffalo, Kansas ST, and then the winner of Nevada/Loyola...is this the NCAA or NIT. If they do get to the final four it is not legit.

I actually picked Kentucky, Michigan, Duke and Villanova for my Final 4 last week. I have Kentucky over Duke in the finals.

I just figured since we "lost" a title, they would gain one in this tournament. I wish I'd played the Powerball instead. :rolleyes:

Syracuse is pretty interesting. Something has happened since they lost in the Conference tourney. They have held 3 quality offensive teams (80+ pts per game) to below 55. This is in stark contrast to their regular season and especially conference play. IF they keep playing like that, they are gonna be tough to send home. The only question is can they generate enough crunch time offense to score more than 55?

Reactions: earsky

Are you referencing the UKIT that takes place in Atlanta over the weekend?

Idk, I think there's some pretty interesting matchups Thursday and Friday.
I like Clemson to knock out Kansas, Texas AM over Michigan, and Loyola to move on.

Agree. Yes, there are still some very intriguing match-ups.

Living in Kansas. I'm looking forward to the K-State v. Kentucky game tonight. Kentucky should win easily but I have a feeling this one is going to be closer than many think. Can K-State keep Kentucky out of the lane? Big Question.

Kansas v. Clemson:
I think Clemson can get Kansas. Kansas is one night off from 3 and their out. You can say that about a lot of teams though.

Villanova v. West Virginia:
One of the more intriguing games to me that no is really talking about is Villanova and West Virginia. Can WVU defend Villanova behind the arc and bang with them? "Press" Virginia has struggled defending the 3 at times this year. I think WVU can make that one interesting tomorrow night.

Gonzaga v. Florida State:
This one will be interesting. I have Gonzaga winning it all in one of my 2 brackets. FSU could cause Gonzaga problems tonight. Is Leonard Hamilton going to the Elite Eight? Doesn't sound right but is possible with this match-up.

Reactions: earsky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT