ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else love Coach Mark Richt from the ACC Network?

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
The former successful Head Coach of Georgia and Miami seems to love him some Louisville Football and Coach Satterfield. I realize that he is supposed to pump up all ACC teams but he seems to genuinely like our program.

He had a heart attack not too far back that ushered him into retirement if I remember correctly. I like watching him because he always looks like he just smoked a big bowl of chill weed, yet is in tune with what is happening on the field.

Reactions: Sawyer and Law007
Yeah he is high on Louisville he really likes our offense and thinks we are a top caliber team this year.

The former successful Head Coach of Georgia and Miami seems to love him some Louisville Football and Coach Satterfield. I realize that he is supposed to pump up all ACC teams but he seems to genuinely like our program.

He had a heart attack not too far back that ushered him into retirement if I remember correctly. I like watching him because he always looks like he just smoked a big bowl of chill weed, yet is in tune with what is happening on the field.
He actually had the heart attack last year during the season when he was already working for the ACCN. I suspect he left coaching for health reasons but never heard that.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT