ADVERTISEMENT

Another amazing stat according to Paul Rogers

Louisvillian

6000+
Oct 27, 2006
to go along with Hawkins setting the most yards ever by a Louisville RB in a season (over 1500 yards) and Tutu breaking receiving records...

Paul said that if Micale Cunningham had 1 more pass attempt this season, he would have qualified for the National rankings for QB Rating. And he would have ranked 2nd nationally at about a 194 Rating, only behind LSU’s Heisman winning QB Joe Burrow.

Pretty awesome.

Cunningham/Hawkins combo next year can be our Jackson/Ingram combo.

Reactions: gocds
We have some big playmakers back next year it will be fun to watch them with more experience under their belt.

MC probably did an even better job of staying healthy. You can't help much if you're standing on the sidelines...

Very impressed with him and his willingness to be coached. His improvement in the pocket has been incredible.

He should only get better.

Reactions: CardsvsCats2019
He's elusive. Hoping next year he takes another step forward. Maybe getting pretty much a full year this year enabled him to get some chemistry with certain guys - Ford, Tutu... yeah.

His play this year was nothing short of phenomenal. Unbelievable how much he improved under Ponce & Satterfield. Can't wait to see what he does next year. Our offense should be crazy good.
Amazing what good coaching will do. I’ll admit I was all over the Pass bandwagon and had concerns about MC. But he proved me wrong and am more than happy to admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT