ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Sweeney is horrible

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
I love sports talk radio, last night my fiancé politely asked me to turn the channel. They were doing a best of the day show at 6, the dude doesn’t shut up and when someone else speaks he talks over them, and he gets louder and louder until they finish. I guess I have been immune to this, but now that she brought this up it truly is annoying. Unlistenable Radio imo.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
When he and his sidekick start hating on LPT, it's pretty good radio. I only listen to them on podcast when I can choose the subject and whether to listen...

Sweeney is annoying but he is not nearly as bad as LochLame. LochLame takes douchebag to a new level.

Then there is Valvano...You can't understand him with all the food in his mouth when he talks.

Reactions: rockycard
I love sports talk radio, last night my fiancé politely asked me to turn the channel. They were doing a best of the day show at 6, the dude doesn’t shut up and when someone else speaks he talks over them, and he gets louder and louder until they finish. I guess I have been immune to this, but now that she brought this up it truly is annoying. Unlistenable Radio imo.

Sweeney and Deaner aren't afraid to tell callers when they are being stupid (start Jawon Pass the rest of the season, hire Billy Donovan, put Milt Wagner on the coaching staff, hire Brad Stevens, Jon Gruden wants to coach again and has a connection to Louisville, etc).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT