ADVERTISEMENT

Andy Staples answers question from OPurdie fan on Brohm

link

Worth a look.

ACC football needs Louisville to get Brohm back home.

The release of the FBI evidence to the NCAA and connection to Xavier appears to suggest the athletic department woes have not seen the beginning of the end, but just the end of the beginning!

The release of the FBI evidence to the NCAA and connection to Xavier appears to suggest the athletic department woes have not seen the beginning of the end, but just the end of the beginning!
Inconsequential.

Reactions: Deeva
I appreciate the Boiler fans defending their guy....and Brohm may not come, who knows. But man, there is an avalanche of media from ESPN, to local, to SI, to CBS that speak from a "its a given" standpoint. Granted they leave the caveat that he might not take it, but every person writing or talking about it certainly thinks he will.

So, Boiler fans hold out hope and us UL fans can keep hoping that the mounting feeling leads to Brohm making it official and one way or the other we'll know something in about a month.

Reactions: Deeva
I appreciate the Boiler fans defending their guy....and Brohm may not come, who knows. But man, there is an avalanche of media from ESPN, to local, to SI, to CBS that speak from a "its a given" standpoint. Granted they leave the caveat that he might not take it, but every person writing or talking about it certainly thinks he will.

So, Boiler fans hold out hope and us UL fans can keep hoping that the mounting feeling leads to Brohm making it official and one way or the other we'll know something in about a month.

If this is the criteria you're measuring your chances by ... then Brohm would be at TN right now.

Drgkw4ZV4AAdbXB.jpg:large

Reactions: Cue Card
Brohm TURNED DOWN Tennessee because he knew he'd be at Louisville.

My point was if you go by what the sports media and people "in the know" at the school are saying ... then you can more than likely be wrong.

Prior to Purdue hiring Brohm ... the people "in the know" and the media had our coaching search tied to Les Miles or PJ Fleck. Brohm to Purdue had very little smoke until it was a done deal.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
It takes a long time to read alll 24 posts? :confused:

Nice first one by the way.o_O

Time sure flies doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Rivals breaks down post counts by forum. This is my 3rd post according to rivals.... but it's just my 3rd post on this board.

Des is in the same boat. He has a long history on many boards, and he has different post counts for them

Decommit and come to Louisville....sucks I know but he committed to Jeff not Purdue. The wheels may fall off at Purdue if Jeff comes
Not sure how the wheels will fall off. Purdue is a good job and will go find another good coach.

Awesome to hear about Milton.

I think the wheels might fall off of their recruiting class but Brohm and the University have done enough over the last few years that they will certainly be able to attract a high quality candidate. Probably somebody we've mentioned on here (not named Brohm) to replace Petrino.

So he'll be a Cardinal next year

Thank you for the heads up.

You’re welcome

I wanted a passing offense,” Wright said of what he was looking for. “Two I’ll learn the system for the NFL very quickly. I feel I’ll get more knowledge than my route tree. Also I’m going to get a prestigious degree from Purdue University.”

Reactions: BoilerGal74
You’re welcome

Appreciate the heavy lifting.
Brohm doesn't have to re-recruit him since he'll be coming back home with Brohm.

As far as passing, you do remember Lamar won the Heisman and had even better passing numbers the folliwing season.

Had not Petrino fell apart, 6 of the 7 four stars would have already verballed to UofL.

Brohm will get 4 of those 7, maybe 5 in December and February.

Appreciate the heavy lifting.
Brohm doesn't have to re-recruit him since he'll be coming back home with Brohm.

As far as passing, you do remember Lamar won the Heisman and had even better passing numbers the folliwing season.

Had not Petrino fell apart, 6 of the 7 four stars would have already verballed to UofL.

Brohm will get 4 of those 7, maybe 5 in December and February.

It’s ok, denial is normal in the early stages of difficult acceptance!

It’s ok, denial is normal in the early stages of difficult acceptance!

We think alike.
I was thinking, why are all these Purdue fans in such denial.

If Petrino were a young coach, whos alma mater was Purdue and they were having crappy seasons, we Louisville fans would know and accept that he would leave here for Purdue.

If UofL hires an OSU assistant, we'd expect him to leave here for OSU if the opportunity presented itself.

The sooner you guys accept it, the easier it will be..................

Reactions: 76-1 and earsky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT