ADVERTISEMENT

And for our favorite Bama fan

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
35-31

jordanjpg-6f88549a727b63b0.jpg

Id love to see him in real life. Wonder who the other names are that he posts under on rivals.
Happy Clemson won to stick it to that lovely human being.
Id love to see him in real life. Wonder who the other names are that he posts under on rivals.
Happy Clemson won to stick it to that lovely human being.

I picture him wearing a hoop earring in one ear, a shaved balding head with some scruff, and a double chin starting to develop. He is what you'd call skinny fat dude. Probably an upper middle aged man who still wears Abercrombie and Fitch, and used to be a regular at Phoenix Hill and O'mally's. He is also a big fan of Nickleback and Stained with a little bit of 90's rap mixed in there when feeling frisky and hanging out with Hooters waitresses at Nolin Lake.

I was hosting a Live Trivia game Tuesday night at one of the restaurants here in town. The question I asked read, "Name the second most populous city in Alabama, according to the 2010 Census list of most populous incorporated places."
After I gave the answer (Montgomery) I stated how appropriate it was that we had a question that involved Alabama and being second.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT