ADVERTISEMENT

And DOWN Goes Virginia!

As I mentioned after they run up the score on the Cards, what goes around comes around and Karma can be a bitch. Couldn't happen to a more deserving team!!!!

Reactions: Cue Card
I hate it because kentucky has easier road, but I said after the game at Louisville that Virginia would lose early...didn't think that early....glad they lost....didn't liike the way their team celebrated on our court and the big smile on their coaches face.

All that is standing between them and elite 8 is Buffalo UMBC and K State. And their fans were bitching about their seeding and being sent to Boise.
Yeah we were.....and it's a crazy circumstance as it's played out
All the Cats have to do is win. Just like Arizona and Virginia had to.
The team I pull for is the same one that dog piled for beating Vanderbilt.....

So excuse me if I'm not thinking yellow brick road.

Reactions: bloodguard13
Yeah we were.....and it's a crazy circumstance as it's played out
All the Cats have to do is win. Just like Arizona and Virginia had to.
The team I pull for is the same one that dog piled for beating Vanderbilt.....

So excuse me if I'm not thinking yellow brick road.

Uk fans have to be liking their chances more now though, right? At the very least their region is as wide open as possible for the most part.

But you're right. No game is a gimme as we all saw last night.

I like it right now. USUALLY the upset teams come back down next game, and normally crash the second half of that game. I like the Buffalo team and the 'tude...up to a point: sometimes you can give too much bulletin board material. Another 'upset' skinning another bunch of cats wouldn't be earth shocking.
If the Cats play sloppy and selfish, they'll dig a hole they won't get out of. If they play on top of their game, they'll do fine.

If you've learned anything this season, slapd!cks play as a function of effort. They're far more likely to bring effort by playing UVA than teams like Buffalo and UMBC. How that translates as far as wins and losses is TBD...

That's been true this season. Not many foot on the throat performances. Villanova just showed one of those on a pretty decent Alabama team. They would have to be favored as of today.

Buffalo coach and players doing some talking. Nothing wrong with writing some checks. Now viewers will see if their ass can cover those checks.

These lower seed winners are playing with house money. Some days that can give a nice ride.

Want to bet our posting rights on the Vegas point spread if the game happens?
If the game happens??????
Lol....sure. no problem.
Steelers, shadow force.....way I understand it if UK is favored over Cincinnati go ahead and ban me. Tip of the cap, gone. No new names or sign ins.
Can't lose bet....if Cats have come that far I'm pleased and if I'm banned....lol...oh, well.

Of course, it will also show a UofL fan thinks UK is better than 2 seed and the tourney guys under seeded them.

As I commented in another thread tonite, Knox didn't sign his LOI because he got a free dinner. The only issue is whether the info will surface.

This is one year I don't care how deep a run LPT makes because it won't matter...

As I commented in another thread tonite, Knox didn't sign his LOI because he got a free dinner. The only issue is whether the info will surface.

This is one year I don't care how deep a run LPT makes because it won't matter...
Hmmm....didn't know about the LOI/dinner thing.
You could be right though. All banners this year may have Velcro straps.
Just have to enjoy them while ya got em.
I believe the dinners/ lunches are the least any school should worry with.
You don't worry about the tip of the iceberg...it just tells you you're close.
It's the stuff underneath that sinks you.

Lol what? He didn’t sign a LOI because why?

Cal doesn’t have any of these kids sign LOI’s. They sign financial aid papers these days.

Lol what? He didn’t sign a LOI because why?

Cal doesn’t have any of these kids sign LOI’s. They sign financial aid papers these days.
Deflection... Lite's system for managing his version of the NBA G-League is irrelevant. These guys are at LPT for one reason. And it ain't his extraordinary coaching...

636420310773127052-AP-17269639833440.jpg

Of course, it will also show a UofL fan thinks UK is better than 2 seed and the tourney guys under seeded them.

It will show a UofL fan doesn't think Cincy is a strong 2 seed and the tourney over seeded them. UK got the seed they deserved, they just got the weakest bracket so this UofL fan has them moving through it and I find it hard to believe they won't be favored in every game moving forward in the region.

So you're wrong about me thinking UK was under seeded.

However - I am going to admit when I'm wrong. It's not the slam dunk that I thought. It appears Vegas had Cincy as a considerable favorite over UK to come out of the region.

It appears the gap has narrowed and both are currently sitting 12-1 to win the title. So more than likely it will be a closer call than I anticipated. I still think Vegas will push UK to the favorite if there is a Cincy/UK game. Only time will tell. I'm a man of my word also - so my days could be numbered here.

For perspective, they have a 1 seed at 14-1 so the seeding is inconsequential.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-basketball/odds/futures/

Last edited:
Lol...good enough man. However you want it. You keep up with the numbers. Spins all yours

Post the numbers day of the game. I'll bow myself out

Since Cincy was brought up, I would be in favor of bringing Cronin here. In their last game, when the game got close, he called a timeout and then when on a 8-0 spurt. Very Pitino like and even his comments at the end of the half were similar. Maybe some don’t like that similarity. If they do face UK, win or lose, I’m in favor of Cronin.

I imagine Cincinnati fans are buying up final four Tix.
They're the heavy favorite now in the region
Cincy fans do not travel. Period. Never have, never will. Besides this town is more interested in Reds Opening Day. It will be Catlanta.

Enjoy the dogwoods.

Deflection... Lite's system for managing his version of the NBA G-League is irrelevant. These guys are at LPT for one reason. And it ain't his extraordinary coaching...

636420310773127052-AP-17269639833440.jpg
No deflection, I’m just trying to understand what you’re saying. So Knox didn’t sign a LOI because of a dinner?

Do you have some sort of knowledge of something or are you speculating about something (a la the Jared Vanderbilt post yiu made a few weeks back)?

No deflection, I’m just trying to understand what you’re saying. So Knox didn’t sign a LOI because of a dinner?

Do you have some sort of knowledge of something or are you speculating about something (a la the Jared Vanderbilt post yiu made a few weeks back)?
To clarify for you and other (willfully dense) slapd!cks... Adebayo didn't get huge "loans" while Knox settled for T-bone steak. ...Well, maybe in an LPT fairy tale.

Vanderbilt doesn't wanna play while waiting for the Draft. I simply repeated what I was reading about his absence. And you can't vacate games twice anyway...Knox is already playing in every game...

Decade%20of%20LPT%20Basketball%20-%20Schultz%202_zpswyzpohr0.jpg

To clarify for you and other (willfully dense) slapd!cks... Adebayo didn't get huge "loans" while Knox settled for T-bone steak. ...Well, maybe in an LPT fairy tale.

Vanderbilt doesn't wanna play while waiting for the Draft. I simply repeated what I was reading about his absence. And you can't vacate games twice anyway...Knox is already playing in every game...

Decade%20of%20LPT%20Basketball%20-%20Schultz%202_zpswyzpohr0.jpg
So it’s just speculation and wishful thinking. Got it

Reactions: 59coop
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT