ADVERTISEMENT

Alright Clemson! Time to get your medicine!

TGING CARD

Getting the Hang of It
Aug 2, 2002
I traveled down to your humble abode, having to go thru the arduous process of turning down all of your gracious,nice,friendly tailgaters! Don't think for one second this will reduce the beat down that you are surely getting ready to receive! If you take your butt whooping like a man, I may be able to be talked into returning to your lowly dwelling, using your lake for skiing, fishing, drinking and sun bathing as I see fit! GO CARDS!

CU doesn't play BB and is unaware of a forum for that sport.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Tavtiger:
Yea, if your gonna threaten us with your basketball team I guess you can.
Yeah, but it is also pretty lame to just give up on such a big sport. You can be good in both.

Steiner, come out and get your whoopin!

We held up well against you guys, youre just simply better at basketball. We had nice wins against Pitt and Syracuse, but lets be honest. Most Clemson fans right now are focused on football and recruiting.

Speaking of recruiting, were you guys able to flip Whitlow? We love watching usuck flounder in recruiting. They are finally getting their due.
This post was edited on 1/19 4:14 AM by fencebusters

Why this negative post on Clemson? Great trip down there. Big time football atmosphere and their fans were great.

Originally posted by CardFanBudMan:
Originally posted by Tavtiger:
Yea, if your gonna threaten us with your basketball team I guess you can.
Yeah, but it is also pretty lame to just give up on such a big sport. You can be good in both.

Steiner, come out and get your whoopin!
We are working on it. Little John comes down after this season and a new arena goes up, Thats the first step in getting better. You cant attract better players and coaches without the facilities to show off(unless your Duke then hot sweaty and cramped works just fine for you.)

CU Fans the Best I have visited with. Knowledgable in FB
3dgrin.r191677.gif
and very friendly.

That said, drink all the beer you can from friendly Card T-Gaters because we are gonna whomp you this year, 'cause we have at least 3-4 starting QBs to your Watson.
wink.r191677.gif

Gee whiz Bird, that's a lot of ammo. Maybe your offense will be on the field long enough to get'em all some playin time. I like beer so that's a wrap, and please be easy on the kid's fingers this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT