ADVERTISEMENT

All of sudden now New Jersey athletic Assoc investigating Wagners High School team

Good thing they aren’t investigating the public schools in Louisville because that goes on here all the time. All you have to do is find a course at a school you want to go to that the school you go to doesn’t have and you can transfer. Male had Tony Driver who was from Bardstown.

Anyway on a side note I saw where sUcK got a commitment from the supposed top point guard in the country for next year. I would think that Dejuan would not want to go to the same school.

Anyway on a side note I saw where sUcK got a commitment from the supposed top point guard in the country for next year. I would think that Dejuan would not want to go to the same school.
DJ had been the consensus #1 pg for awhile .Till he started getting rumored to be a possible U of L lean. Dillighmam then overtakes the spot when he got forecasted to UK politics at its best.

Little or no chance that NJ thing is affecting anyone's eligibility IMO. Just a sideshow everywhere but NJ...

From the way it read, they did not want to play together. Seems like once the DJ Wagner UL lock smoke came our way then Dillingham to Kentucky became a lock.

Dillingham and Wagner are both point guards. Wagner would have to split time or move to the #2.

Wagner will ge awesome at U of L. lineup would be Wagner, Kaleb Glenn, Kamari Lands, Devin Ree, and Hunter Hatfield. plus our veterans and others.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT