ADVERTISEMENT

Akoy Agau

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
I’d still list this as a rumor but there is a chance Akoy comes back to UofL as a grad transfer. I suppose he’d provide some frontcourt depth.

It’s him. This leaves one person unknown visiting this weekend.

Today was Agau
Tomorrow is Ramsey for ‘19
Weekend is ______ ? Could be Jordan Lathon and I’d bet that it is

That would be slightly weird to have Agau back as a Card. I don't see the downside for one season though. He would be another big body for depth, practices, etc.

Also gonna try and add Anthony Higgs. Watch his highlights. He didnt play AAU ball til Junior year and put up solid #’s against great talent. He’s undderrated. Probably would be a 4* Top 150 if he had played AAU ball his entire high school career. He’ll be a solid bench player for 4 years and will NOT effect the ‘19 recruiting class. There are better players than him that we’re recruiting for next year and him committing for the ‘18 class wont stop us. He’ll mostly be a bench player but a solid solid bench player, possible 6th man.

So adding these 2 late big man that won’t effect next years class is an A+ for me. This means we’ll have 11 scholly players for next year and should at a minimum make the tourney. I think we’re being tossed to the side but will surprise a lot of people. We have the schedule to prove ourselves and Mack has said the team has done everything he’s asked and more. The team is getting stronger, most noticeable is Perry. He’s gotten huge now. Adding the WVU strength coach was so necessary for toughness and strength. Those teams at WVU were always so strong. Looking forward to next year and barring anything unforeseen on Higgs OV possibly next week, he’ll be a Card and our 11 man roster will be complete. Allows us to burn a couple scholly’s as well as far as penalty goes.

If Mack can get where he needs to go this year with a roster of players like he has, he'll prove he can at least coach. Looking for a positive, I'm not as concerned as I was that he'll be taking "dirty" kids...

Reactions: earsky
What class was Akoy in? I don’t remember him and I just graduated this year. He should have been on campus during my time unless he left my freshman year.

What class was Akoy in? I don’t remember him and I just graduated this year. He should have been on campus during my time unless he left my freshman year.
He committed in 2012 so he would be a part of the '13 class

If Mack can get where he needs to go this year with a roster of players like he has, he'll prove he can at least coach. Looking for a positive, I'm not as concerned as I was that he'll be taking "dirty" kids...
Mack can coach basketball and he can coach it at a high level. That should not be your concern. Can he recruit at a high level and can he perform at a higher profile program? There is where your concern should lie. So you may be back to worrying about dirty kids I suppose.

...So you may be back to worrying about dirty kids I suppose.
Or I could convert to a slapd!ck where I wouldn't have to worry about dirty kids!

636096113960656239-EAdebayoMcD4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT