ADVERTISEMENT

Addazio out at BC

Who the hell are they going to get to do better and care as much as he did? Good luck with that!

I think this will turn out to be a really bad decision by BC unless they can convince Luke Fickell to come up there.

I would assume this guy gets picked up as a HC but... if not, is his knowledge on O or D? Wondering about his coordinator options?

BC fans and administration just got tired of the 7-win ceiling with Addazio. Considering the success of the Patriots, it’s got to be really tough to get anyone to notice when you go 6-6 or 7-5 and have annual Quick Lane, Military or Pinstripe Bowl appearances.

Sometimes it’s better to have the drama of a rebuild with the hope of success (even if you never achieve success) than it is to have stagnation, which is the way BC fans perceived the Eagles’ program under Addazio.

Build a wall around Coach Ledford the next few years! I’m surprised he hasn’t started getting calls.

I think he’s going to hang around another year, but with the numbers we put up and his track record from NC State, you wonder how soon schools like BC start making calls. Young energetic coach with a great personality. Attention to details.

Heck I didn’t love Scott so much I’d hire Coach Ledford for the Cards!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT