ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Week 1 Pic Um for 2022 season...still time to make your pics...Tik Tok Get them in!

Mayoman

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2001
The long awaited start of college football sparks the return of the Premium Collison Course ACC You Pic Um contest for fun and bragging rights for the week/year. Maybe Ty will join in and offer some kind of prize for this years weekly winners. I hope so...that would make it even more fun.
What say you TY?

Just like last year I will total and post the results of the weekly picks after the games are all completed for the week. Best of luck on showing your ACC FB knowledge. This was a lot of fun last year. Good fortune to all. You know the drill, post your picks and please remember to give a score for the tiebreaker pick:

1 Sep:
Pitt vs WVU - Home field aids Panthers in this brawling close win
WF vs VMI - Deacons in a blow out

2 Sep:
VT @ Old Dominion - Hokies in a closer game than one would think
Duke vs Temple - Toss up goes to home team Duke in new coaches debut

3 Sep:
BC vs Rutgers - Eagles in a tough one at home
UofL @ Syracuse - Cards fly away with a hard fought 10 point win
Miami vs Bethune-Cookman - Miami's 2nd string plays a lot in this romp
UNC @ App State - Appie would be happy with a win but UNC pulls it out at the end
NC St @ ECU - Pack shreds the Pirates
UVA vs Richmond - Another new coach gets his first win vs the Spiders

4 Sep:
FSU @ LSU (N.O.) - Tough one here but I like LSU in their home state, new coach 1st game

5 Sep:
Clemson @ GTech (Atlanta) - Tigers wreck the rambling tech pretty bad

Tiebreaker: ND @ Ohio State - OSU hands new ND coach a rude welcoming to FB in the BiG time
Please give score! Bucs 38 - Irish 17

Mayo picks: Are bolded with comments. Please do the same to elaborate on your pics if you like. I went homer for ACC teams vice FSU and ND if u want to count them as ACC. I know, I know it just seemed the right way to go this time.

TY for playing folks. Good fortune with this weeks picks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News