ADVERTISEMENT

ACC showdown wednesday night

I hope we play it will be a good test for both teams and will show both of us what we need to work on. I am sure we will face some full court pressure since we don’t handle it well. Hopefully we have been working on it in practice. Who knows by then it could be canceled due to the virus.

I hope we play it will be a good test for both teams and will show both of us what we need to work on. I am sure we will face some full court pressure since we don’t handle it well. Hopefully we have been working on it in practice. Who knows by then it could be canceled due to the virus.
I dont understand why we struggle against pressure. We have 2 PG's that are solid with the ball in the open court. Has to be spacing and being tougher with the ball. Hell I have my 4th grade team handling the press better than we do. Doesnt make sense!

I dont understand why we struggle against pressure. We have 2 PG's that are solid with the ball in the open court. Has to be spacing and being tougher with the ball. Hell I have my 4th grade team handling the press better than we do. Doesnt make sense!
Just because DJ plays the PG on occasion doesn’t make him a great ball handler. His assist to turnover ratio is 32 to 30 meaning for almost every assist, he also makes a turnover. In fact Jones is the only player that has a positive ratio 36 to 17.

Just because DJ plays the PG on occasion doesn’t make him a great ball handler. His assist to turnover ratio is 32 to 30 meaning for almost every assist, he also makes a turnover. In fact Jones is the only player that has a positive ratio 36 to 17.
Solid in the open court and making ignorant passes in a half court set can be two different things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT