ADVERTISEMENT

ACC champiohship game this year?

Kratz

2500+
Nov 18, 2001
Is it still in N. Carolina or has it already been deemed as officially moved to another location because of the bathroom law?

If so, Atlanta sure would be a nice location............ :)

Reactions: SoulSr
It has been moved out of Charlotte, but the new destination has not been determined, nor has a date been given for when one will be announced.

Atlanta is unlikely because the SEC championship game is already there on the same day.

Orlando, Miami, and Washington DC are probably the three front-runners at this point, from what I have been reading in news reports.

Reactions: tkdcoach
Yes it has been moved from Charlotte and I thought I saw or read that Orlando is the most logical location. It is going to cost a lot of money this season to be a Cardinal fan!

Yes it has been moved from Charlotte and I thought I saw or read that Orlando is the most logical location. It is going to cost a lot of money this season to be a Cardinal fan!

Heard this morning that Orlando is slated to host Florida High School championships that weekend.

Psst, Nashville. It's Nashville.

(Just kidding but wouldn't that be great and a little better for U of L fans should we be fortunate to be in said game).

Heard this morning that Orlando is slated to host Florida High School championships that weekend.

Nashville wouldn't make much sense as there are no ACC teams located in Tennessee. I think it seems pretty clear that Orlando is the place and they will end up moving the Florida high school championships.

If they have to choose soon, I would hope that they would go with a place central to the expected winners. IMO expected participants would be UofL and UNC. Georgia Dome would have been perfect. Nashville would be the next best option.

From the WAY out in left field department: If the decision isn't made until late, Knoxville would be perfect if it is in fact UofL and UNC and the decision is based on the traveling of the fans of the two participating schools. It ain't like Neyland Stadium doesn't have the capacity and I'm sure the Vols won't be playing there that weekend!!

Nashville could handle it. I lived there for 17 years, the city is booming. Driving to Nashville is easy, driving through Nashville is a different story!

I'm sure Nashville could handle it. IF we take care of things at Clemson, I'm hoping Nashville makes a pitch to get the game. Guaranteed sellout if UofL is in the game.

Heard on local sports radio today here in Charleston, SC that the ACC is looking at Orlando and Washington DC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT