ADVERTISEMENT

ACC, ACC!!

Knucklehank1

6000+
Jul 12, 2004
First the Pitt Panthers outlast an Eastern Michigan team that was basically playing a home game. And now UNC is dismantling Temple - a G5 power.

And Miami was disinterested and playing with an OC that was dead-man walking. Plus they were essentially playing a road game.

Nice start to bowl season!!

Let’s go, Clemson!

I just threw up in my mouth.

I do think they win by a nice margin tonight.<EDIT> Holy shit!

Last edited:
Amazingly, Clemson is still in it. That targeting call that spring boarded the Tigers, it was the right call. It wasn’t intentional, but that’s the rule. No helmet to helmet.

Clemson finally started playing at the end of the 1st half. This looks like it will be close to the end I just hope Clemson ends up on top. They just panned the OSU sideline and I saw Lee Corso down there.

When any of you think of Dabo’s Culture and get out the ACC Pom poms. Remember when they allowed that maniac to choke Lamar.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
choke.0.0.jpg

I don’t think Clemson coaches that idiot to choke Lamar he acted on his own. In our game with Clemson this year one of their players threw punches at one of our players and he was ejected from the game. Clemson apologized for it and made the player ride home on greyhound bus on his own.

Tigers vs Tigers. What will you Clemson haters do? Cheer for SEC? Now that’s barf. :D
I cheer for the SEC quite a bit. Most every game sUcKs plays is against an SEC team, so I’m used to cheering for a lot of those teams if I happen to catch it on TV.

I spent many Saturdays watching SEC football when BP was at Arkansas. Yes, I was a BP fan, big time. :oops: In those days I enjoyed SEC FB. Things changed. o_O

Reactions: gocds
I guess I am the oddball here but I've been a $EC follower since childhood. If Auburn, LSU or UGA are on, I'm watching. I respect BAMA but seldom root for them. The rest of the conference is of no interest.

Reactions: Deeva
I guess I am the oddball here but I've been a $EC follower since childhood. If Auburn, LSU or UGA are on, I'm watching. I respect BAMA but seldom root for them. The rest of the conference is of no interest.
No your not I've been a gators fan since the 80s. If you was a college fb fan back during those times and lived in Louisvile you had no choice but to find a team to root for.

I don’t think Clemson coaches that idiot to choke Lamar he acted on his own. In our game with Clemson this year one of their players threw punches at one of our players and he was ejected from the game. Clemson apologized for it and made the player ride home on greyhound bus on his own.
Yeah- Dabo is not like Stoops

The loser of the Clemson-LSU game should have to give up the name “Death Valley” for the Stadium name. Even though, everyone really knows it belongs to LSU.
You know that's the fun point.
Through the years, Memorial Stadium has become known asDeath Valley” across the country. It was tagged by Presbyterian College Head Coach Lonnie McMillian during the late 1940s.
It wasn't until 1959 that LSU's Tiger Stadium was first called Death Valley. Previously known as Deaf Valley because of the crowd noise, the name transformed to Death Valley after the 1959 Sugar Bowl in which LSU beat Clemson.
So who rightfully owns the title Death Valley? Did LSU win the right to the name by beating Clemson in 1959?

Last edited:
Phuck the $ec. Is that plain enough for you? There is far too much favortism shown toward that overrated conference.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Don’t forget that Dabo sent the kid to the locker room before the officials ejected him. I’ll cheer for Clemson because of the conference tie, but I like LSU’s coach O. So if LSU wins I’m good with that.

Reactions: nccardfan
You know that's the fun point.
Through the years, Memorial Stadium has become known asDeath Valley” across the country. It was tagged by Presbyterian College Head Coach Lonnie McMillian during the late 1940s.
It wasn't until 1959 that LSU's Tiger Stadium was first called Death Valley. Previously known as Deaf Valley because of the crowd noise, the name transformed to Death Valley after the 1959 Sugar Bowl in which LSU beat Clemson.
So who rightfully owns the title Death Valley? Did LSU win the right to the name by beating Clemson in 1959?
Wasn’t the Sugar Bowl played in old Tulane Stadium in those days?

Satt visited with Clemson while at App St. to learn some of that culture. Give me that culture any time, I don’t care how bad they are looking tonight.
Clemson claims “culture” and then plays dirty. It’s all BS.

If BC can win today then ACC most likely goes 5-6 [I dont see Clemson beating LSU]. Not bad considering the ACC blew this year. I expect next year will be much better.

If BC can win today then ACC most likely goes 5-6 [I dont see Clemson beating LSU]. Not bad considering the ACC blew this year. I expect next year will be much better.

Uh good report but Clemson can beat LSU.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

ADVERTISEMENT