ADVERTISEMENT

A & M ripped in Rupp

blatant foul on final play, refs swallow whistle! What’s new???
Incidental contact - play on! Nothing to see here. Move along....... Besides, I have an early flight tomorrow.

It was if Paul Galvan or Burl Crowell had descended from the heavens to swallow the whistle. For those too young to remember, UahKay was about 45-0 when they ref'd.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
They could have made the call if the pass wasn’t overthrown so badly and the A&M player made a better play for it. Unfortunately A&M probably deserved to lose by missing so many foul shots at the end. The fact that it was even close at Rupp shows that the kitties are not special this year. They do have talent though. Green didn’t play and Vanderbilt’s not quite ready.

blatant foul on final play, refs swallow whistle! What’s new???

If you're a ref, do you want your life potentially ruined, receive death threats from a demented fan base because of a late, possibly game altering call? It's an occupational hazard when officiating a UK game these days. The ref was a coward, but for the sake of his livelihood and his family's safety, he made the right decision.

They owed us one for that T we got down there that cost us the game when humpheries slammed the ball. It was a foul. But that’s a tough call to make at the end of a game. You don’t see it much anywhere else either.....

They owed us one for that T we got down there that cost us the game when humpheries slammed the ball. It was a foul. But that’s a tough call to make at the end of a game. You don’t see it much anywhere else either.....
They owed you one? The kid slammed the ball on the floor, that is a technical foul. I can’t stand people who always feel like they are “owed” something.

I love it. When that happens to SuCk on the road it’s a conspiracy, all refs are out to get them. When it happens in Corrupt it’s not a foul or it pay back. Lol

I love it. When that happens to SuCk on the road it’s a conspiracy, all refs are out to get them. When it happens in Corrupt it’s not a foul or it pay back. Lol
They had a thread complaining about the officials before the game even started

They had a thread complaining about the officials before the game even started

Of course they did. They get that from Calimari. He did that before our last Conference USA tournament in Freedom Hall. He started days before the game. That is why I can’t stand the guy. Whiner.

ADVERTISEMENT