ADVERTISEMENT

A different view of the Kash Daniels ankle twist incident

I've actually wondered about the amount of blackout he uses myself. I have to assume it's also a sunscreen. Only explanation I can come up with as to why he more or less covers his entire face with it.

Makeup? Maybe he is angry because he can't wear eye shadow during games.

Tim Sullivan, beat writer with the CJ slams stoops for not holding the face of the program accountable for his behavior.
The latest video from the hazard station leaves no doubt he attempted to cause injury.

The problem for stoops is he made his statement defending his player before this video was released. As someone said, the face of the program turns out to be a liar.

I would link the article but can't. However it can be read on line.

I would love to hear Michael Bush’s take on Daniels. Some cultures are hard to get rid of.
Wesley Woodyard’s lowlife ‘trip and break a possible Louisville Heisman candidate’s leg and who had he stayed healthy would have led UofL to a possible National Championship, you are referring to?

Reactions: Sawyer
No lol she said he called her a dumb fckn **** and she slapped him and he pushed her on the ground and busted through his door. It’s been a year since she said this. She also messaged me telling me about how Kash caused her to miscarry. Idk if any of it’s true but she was drinking with Kash the weeks leading up to the Penn St game and then after on instagram. I don’t understand why someone would spend their days and nights at the tin roof in Nashville if they’re pregnant but maybe she just didn’t care about the child.
Regardless Stoops turned in the incident to the SEC and they ruled inconclusive on what happened. Get over it stop whining like little girls.

Spoken with true character, just like most uakay fans.

No lol she said he called her a dumb fckn **** and she slapped him and he pushed her on the ground and busted through his door. It’s been a year since she said this. She also messaged me telling me about how Kash caused her to miscarry. Idk if any of it’s true but she was drinking with Kash the weeks leading up to the Penn St game and then after on instagram. I don’t understand why someone would spend their days and nights at the tin roof in Nashville if they’re pregnant but maybe she just didn’t care about the child.
Regardless Stoops turned in the incident to the SEC and they ruled inconclusive on what happened. Get over it stop whining like little girls.
Steroids and Moonshine not a good mix.

I did my best to avoid posting about this incident, but I failed. Here's my worthless 2 cents.

The young man plays football with anger and passion which honestly is what every coach wants to see from their players. Was it a dirty play? Yeah, probably but it is football. It's a dirty violent game. Daniels play also signifies what's truly in his heart as a person too. He enjoys violence. He would probably be a great soldier.

I did my best to avoid posting about this incident, but I failed. Here's my worthless 2 cents.

The young man plays football with anger and passion which honestly is what every coach wants to see from their players. Was it a dirty play? Yeah, probably but it is football. It's a dirty violent game. Daniels play also signifies what's truly in his heart as a person too. He enjoys violence. He would probably be a great soldier.
Gotta disagree with some of this Cue. Football is definitely a violent game - knocking another guy’s ass to the ground is the dead giveaway but, dirty? There are dirty players for sure but when they get caught pulling a dirty move like Daniels did - they get penalized - also a dead giveaway. Most players that pull that type of shit do so for two reasons - either they have anger / mental issues or, they’re getting their asses kicked so they cheat.

As for daniel’s soldiering ability? I’d agree he might be an effective one but in my view, great soldiers don’t do stuff in the shadows that they wouldn’t do in the light.

Gotta disagree with some of this Cue. Football is definitely a violent game - knocking another guy’s ass to the ground is the dead giveaway but, dirty? There are dirty players for sure but when they get caught pulling a dirty move like Daniels did - they get penalized - also a dead giveaway. Most players that pull that type of shit do so for two reasons - either they have anger / mental issues or, they’re getting their asses kicked so they cheat.

As for daniel’s soldiering ability? I’d agree he might be an effective one but in my view, great soldiers don’t do stuff in the shadows that they wouldn’t do in the light.
As usual, you make great valid points Ghost. I was trying to give the young man the benefit of the doubt but he probably doesn't deserve it.

Reactions: BPGhost
I guess the yuts need Kash T. Bass to fire up the defense with his dirty play. They got physically dominated in Starkville.

Reactions: Cue Card
I think Daniels had to sit out first quarter. Don't think he came out for the coin toss.
Trouble is the rest of the team seemed to sit out first half.
I thought this version of the Cats had a shot at 7, 8 wins....pretty decent with the personnel and coaching losses.
Gotta play better than that to have a chance.....which apparently we don't...Looks like a new kicker.

UK is using a QB that wasn't supposed to play and he looks limited and naturally would be mistake prone.

You could argue that pic6 early in the game pretty much confirmed the problem they now have at that position. They won't be winning when they fall behind with this QB more than likely, no matter who they are playing.

UK is using a QB that wasn't supposed to play and he looks limited and naturally would be mistake prone.

You could argue that pic6 early in the game pretty much confirmed the problem they now have at that position. They won't be winning when they fall behind with this QB more than likely, no matter who they are playing.
Yeah, but that's football. Injuries happen. Gotta be able to adjust to the personnel that's on the field. Smith isn't the problem, imo....Three dropped td passes Two missed field goals and playing a zone defense when the secondary is your teams weak spot are bigger issues to me.
Just football.

Honestly I think the Smith kid has skills and utilized properly, could be quite successful. There’s the rub - depending on Porky Stupes to solve a head coaching situation. Their offense is successful when they run the ball - their OL is built for it and what does Porky do with his backup QB yesterday? Lol - throws the ball 41 times. o_O

Yeah, but that's football. Injuries happen. Gotta be able to adjust to the personnel that's on the field. S

Agreed, kind of. The QB position does require more scrutiny than other positions maybe.

Anyway, top teams, like say... Florida maybe...can handle it. They find ways to win against those pedestrian teams while their own personnel goes through changes.

UK isn't a top team, so you see a loss on the road to a very pedestrian at best opponent. So it gets a little different for UK than it does successful programs. Fans counting certain opponents as wins, can no longer do that. MSU was a counted win by many. I'm not sure UK fan has figured that out yet. Maybe yesterday is a step in conceptualizing it.

Reactions: Mayoman
Honestly I think the Smith kid has skills and utilized properly, could be quite successful. There’s the rub - depending on Porky Stupes to solve a head coaching situation. Their offense is successful when they run the ball - their OL is built for it and what does Porky do with his backup QB yesterday? Lol - throws the ball 41 times. o_O

I'll consider this.

But, he's still a FR that wasn't supposed to play, he didn't look great to me when I saw him, but I have not seen all his snaps. He had a gruesome pic6 that put them behind. Poor guy.

I'll consider this.

But, he's still a FR that wasn't supposed to play, he didn't look great to me when I saw him, but I have not seen all his snaps. He had a gruesome pic6 that put them behind. Poor guy.
He’s actually a RS Jr - grad transfer (I believe) from Troy. Was the MVP of Troy’s bowl game win over Buffalo in 2018.

He’s actually a RS Jr - grad transfer (I believe) from Troy. Was the MVP of Troy’s bowl game win over Buffalo in 2018.

Oh wow thought I heard an announcer call him a RS FR. I know nothing about their team this year, they got Courvoisier which is great I will give them that.

My hearing is not good.

Well ok, then maybe they can win some games with him. But they can't beat FLA or Miss St with him, that... already confirmed. FR, JR, whatever the hell he is.

His play didn't bother as much as other things. 3 dropped td passes and two missed field goals ain't on him. And that defense playing zone.......ah well.

His play didn't bother as much as other things. 3 dropped td passes and two missed field goals ain't on him. And that defense playing zone.......ah well.
No Snell or Josh Allen is what’s wrong with your team. Y’all don’t have near the talent that it seemed when those two took other teams attention away from everyone else.

Reactions: gocds
No Snell or Josh Allen is what’s wrong with your team. Y’all don’t have near the talent that it seemed when those two took other teams attention away from everyone else.
That's a legit point. To be fair I dont think anyone dreamed Allen would explode like he did. His play took a lot of heat off a secondary that had been shredded for years.
This game coming up will be a pretty good indicator. Third game since Wilson went down....and I dont think the defense has anyone out for targetting (most insane application of a rule I've ever seen).
Cats hang tough, maybe grab a win and the season still has a lot of promise. Get ran out of South Carolina and there ya go.

Kind of like the Cards in that it's two teams trying to settle on an identity....but we get to find out.

I agree. He seems like one of those guys that you would love to have on your team, but would hate in any other circumstance. As I stated, what he did happens all the time and I don't really have a problem with it. What makes him a douche is making all these excuses and convincing statements when he is caught. You got caught, just take it like a man.

Kash was in the wrong, then went farther in the wrong with his statements. Dug himself into a bad spot. We see what plays out with it.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT