ADVERTISEMENT

8/1/24 LOUISVILLE VS CALGARY GAME THREAD- NOON YOUTUBE

Absolutely love this team already !! Ball movement is awesome, very unselfish, and we can shoot and play defense too !!

Reactions: earsky
Lots of weapons. If they can play just a little more with tempo change and control, lookout.

It's just unbelievable the shooting and passing by this team. Now we have all seen plenty of missed wide open 3's, especially the past few seasons, but these guys look like sharpshooters who don't miss wide open 3's very often.

Then there's the passing, the extra pass for a better shot. The cutting off the ball. This looks like a team in mid-season form.

I wasn't as psyched as many fans for this upcoming season. I knew we were going to be much better, but I in no way thought I was going to see such excellence this soon.

I cannot wait now for the season.

Really impressed with the coaching and that's what I really wanted to see. We don't know what level of competition we're playing but it's easy to see that this team has a style and plays with purpose. It's easy to see PFK's fingerprints all over this team..

We're Back People..!!

Reactions: shadow force
Okay, I'm going out on a limb here. This team looks very similar to the Uconn team that has won back to back titles.

A total team effort and chemistry with a roster filled with players that are #2 and #3 best calibar players on a team who also have an excellent hoops IQ. No top 5 NBA draft pick, but players playing to win.

A roster filled with players that aren't All Americans but 2nd and 3rd team all conference players. Edwards, Hadley, Hepburn, Pryor, Waterman, Johnson and Traore all fit this.

I know until this team plays major competition making comparisons to Uconn may seem ridiculous, but go back and watch some Uconn film and notice the similarities. Uconn wasn't expected to be just as good this past season as their championship team the season before, but their system and team chemistry continued the excellence.

It's not about having a roster full of NBA draft picks. It's about talented, selfless and high IQ players buying into a system that relys on team chemistry that executes the game plan. That has been Uconn basketball the past few seasons and I think Coach Kelsey is already way ahead of achieving that here at Louisville.

And…it’s only gonna get better! No way I expected them to look this good this early. Still have a lot to improve on. STOKED.!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT