ADVERTISEMENT

74 Guys Saw Action Yesterday:

73Card

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 4, 2006
Per the Official UL Participation Chart. But, I did find a number of errors on the chart specifically total games played by each player. I.e., it indicates Goldwire saw his first game action yesterday. That being said, it would appear the Chart is accurate regarding who did see action. Not going to list all but we played a lot of young guys yesterday, true freshman, and redshirt freshman. Redshirt Jr. Dayna Kinnaird - former walk on DL saw significant PT when ND was in the red zone.

Goldwire had another solid game, now back to back. Look's like sitting him last week sent the right message.

Isaac Martin former walk on from Louisville Trinity redshirt junior is a guy to keep an eye on. Saw a lot of snaps yesterday, has played in all 5 games. Consider for a moment, that Isaac's player profile Bio in the media game is completely blank - just lists his name and HS.

Folks, this is a complete rebuild.

Last edited:
Reactions: PHCARD
Per the Official UL Participation Chart. But, I did find a number of errors on the chart specifically total games played by each player. I.e., it indicates Goldwire saw his first game action yesterday. That being said, it would appear the Chart is accurate regarding who did see action. Not going to list all but we played a lot of young guys yesterday, true freshman, and redshirt freshman. Redshirt Jr. Dayna Kinnaird - former walk on DL saw significant PT when ND was in the red zone.

Goldwire had another solid game, now back to back. Look's like sitting him last week sent the right message.

Isaac Martin former walk on from Louisville Trinity redshirt junior is a guy to keep an eye on. Saw a lot of snaps yesterday, has played in all 5 games. Consider for a moment, that Isaac's player profile Bio in the media game is completely blank - just lists his name and HS.

Folks, this is a complete rebuild.
It’s not a complete rebuild. I know what you’re trying to say. It’s not a complete rebuild, though. It’s a refocus to next year. Get the younger guys ready.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT