ADVERTISEMENT

5 teams ready to go bust this season

Once again the media hypes Miami! Not going to happen & it’s seems the Canes are never returning. The ACC has never seen the Canes win the conference & they’ve been there a long time now. Had they been what they were the ACC would be in the conversation about best league.

Happens every year but never happens.

Some truth, some jibberish. Take your choice.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Crystal ball stuff never been a strength of mine. Just glossed through that one pretty quick - basically, other than Florida, he's saying non-traditional powers that had great years last year won't do it again. Seems more like a standard POV and not ground breaking position to take, certainly not risky.

I'd say, don't sell programs short that got things going last year. It can certainly snowball into sustained success.

Reactions: Ara64
Nah, they just reload now in Lexington.:cool:
Hope you're right. ;) Gonna be a slide back. Losing Allen, 6 dbs, (five graduated, one injured) Snell, Two O linemen......AND a defensive coordinator.....if you ain't Alabama or Georgia in the SEC I'd expect a couple backsteps. Long as it ain't five steps back it's all good.

As far as Kentucky, I've never been one to listen to the "they lost their best player(s) " bullsh*t. I remember when we used to hear it from UK fans all the time....UL can't win w/o Branch, Brohm, Redman, Buchanan, Dumervile, Bush, Bridgewater, Parker, ...........Jackson(well they got us on that one).

Reactions: The-Hack
Hope you're right. ;) Gonna be a slide back. Losing Allen, 6 dbs, (five graduated, one injured) Snell, Two O linemen......AND a defensive coordinator.....if you ain't Alabama or Georgia in the SEC I'd expect a couple backsteps. Long as it ain't five steps back it's all good.
I see sarcasm escapes you.

While I don’t think that the kitties will be that good I do think they will have a decent record. Man, I hope I’m wrong! But, their schedule sucks and the have EIGHT home games.

While I don’t think that the kitties will be that good I do think they will have a decent record. Man, I hope I’m wrong! But, their schedule sucks and the have EIGHT home games.
They have 7 winnable home games. I doubt they can beat Florida so I'm calling that a loss. They can beat Vanderbilt on the road so that's 8 wins if they do win 7 of 8 home games. It's going to be difficult for them to beat Miss State, Georgia, and South Carolina on the road. Still, 8 wins for UofK would be considered a successful season for a program that usually wins half that many historically speaking.

Reactions: barstoolkrew
They have 7 winnable home games. I doubt they can beat Florida so I'm calling that a loss. They can beat Vanderbilt on the road so that's 8 wins if they do win 7 of 8 home games. It's going to be difficult for them to beat Miss State, Georgia, and South Carolina on the road. Still, 8 wins for UofK would be considered a successful season for a program that usually wins half that many historically speaking.
Only thing I disagree with is South Carolina, they have beaten them for years

After Toledo beats them in the opener, a demoralized Mildcat squad goes ‘tits up’ before the October Midneck Madness.

In November, Louisville wins it’s 5th straight in Lexington in front of 7,000 (estimated) UK fans.

Kentucky will win 8 regular season games this year min for a good year where they will likely be ranked preseason top 25 next season with about 15 or 16 starters returning. This isn't rocket science people.

Toledo
E Michigan
1 of Miss St Or USC
Arkansas
Tenn Martin
Vanderbilt
1 of Mizzou or Tennessee
and of course Louisville at home.

Reactions: A_Cat
After what I saw last night, Florida is very beatable. I wasn't all that impressed other than the defense was pretty solid. Maybe UofK has a decent shot at getting a win over them after all.

Kentucky will win 8 regular season games this year min for a good year where they will likely be ranked preseason top 25 next season with about 15 or 16 starters returning. This isn't rocket science people.

Toledo
E Michigan
1 of Miss St Or USC
Arkansas
Tenn Martin
Vanderbilt
1 of Mizzou or Tennessee
and of course Louisville at home.
The Rocket science professor speaks.:p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT