ADVERTISEMENT

4 star Russ Yeast to Louisville

I thought he was a three star. Nonetheless, welcome, Russ! You have a chance to continue the Cardinal tradition of great players named "Russ"!

I think he's a 4-star on the "other" site.

Welcome aboard. Get ready for some serious winning!

It seems like there is rarely a consensus on players. The two 4-star WR's from this site are 3-stars on the other site. It's rare for all the sites to have our recruits ranked the same.

Don't you know? The mighty cats recruited over him. By this afternoon there will be posts on their board that the offer was pulled.
Or... they are just too talented and didn't have any room for him I can't wait to give them their yearly beatdown and bring the little pussy cats back down to reality after them barely beating these awful teams.

Gregg Doyel@GreggDoyelstar
Damn near every school in the SEC
wants RB Russ Yeast of Center Grove.
Tonight's wow game showed why
indystar. com/story/sports/h... via

So is he committed to Louisville? Over on Cats Piss they are acting like its not a done deal and he is still coming there.....

So is he committed to Louisville? Over on Cats Piss they are acting like its not a done deal and he is still coming there.....

Are you sure your not thinking of Cole Bentley? They have a thread that attempts to cast doubt on whether Cole Bentley will back off his commitment (and school enrollment) to UofL if he gets an offer from UK. In regards to Yeast, most over there seem to be saying Craig Yeast convinced his son to decommit from UK because he wasn't considered as a candidate as a WR coach at UK.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Are you sure your not thinking of Cole Bentley? They have a thread that attempts to cast doubt on whether Cole Bentley will back off his commitment (and school enrollment) to UofL if he gets an offer from UK. In regards to Yeast, most over there seem to be saying Craig Yeast convinced his son to decommit from UK because he wasn't considered as a candidate as a WR coach at UK.
yea, I stand corrected. Why would any player back off their commitment to any D1 school to go to UK?? Hell, you could go to WKU and at least be on the second best team in the state.

Bingo, there you have it. Another reason UK commonly known as excuse university.

I wonder if that's really his dad posting on the other website.

Reactions: Steelers2012
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT