ADVERTISEMENT

3/10/21 ACC TOURNAMENT: LOUISVILLE VS DUKE- 6:30 ACCN

It looks like we don’t give a f**k. This is on the coaching staff. Covid or no Covid, we should not be playing this bad in March.

I believe you guys are saying WTF. I am, over and over again.

It looks like we don’t give a f**k. This is on the coaching staff. Covid or no Covid, we should not be playing this bad in March.

If the gamekeeps going this way, this will be a bad, bad loss for Mack. He’s getting paid too much for this unenthusiastic garbage.

Won’t name players but several just giving 50%. No hustle, lot of standing around. Totally agree team not mentally ready.

Hope Mack starts the second half with guys that made the 16-0 run. As soon as one guy went out the game changed.

I think without a real post presence we have to make a lot of contested shots and since we're struggling making open shots, we look clueless on offense.

We're also very bad or unlucky with loose balls even those that we created with good defense. Slazinsk steals the inbounds pass but can't hold onto the ball and it leads to a Duke layup.

This season is a total bust for me. We would have to go on some miraculous tournament run to change that. I'm not excited or nervous about the Cards in the tournament. What I believe I will see I don't look forward to seeing.

Yep, loose ball fails and bounces have been with us all year. The ole coach talk of BB IQ comes to mind over and over again this year.

Hurt has double dribbled and walked on two separate occasions and no call with the ref looking directly at him. I knew this going into the ACC but the “good ole boy” treatment Duke and UNC get is quite stomach turning.

Reactions: shadow force
What's really frustrating is what could have been with this team had there been no covid pauses and Malik being healthy all season.

And the Charles possibilities. What should have been????? Putting all those minutes in with these freshman wasn't the plan, especially in ACC.

To me what's frustrating is missing out on last year, they were projecting 2/3 seed and they could shoot with Nwora and McMahon. They could have lost early sure or made a run. They had experience.

This year's team never could shoot. They had to have Malik with him they may have been able to overcome that bad shooting thought it was unlikely... but without him this is pretty much where they are. Avg at best. You just cannot compete at a high level with atrocious 3 pt shooting.

Too many shortcomings especially with all the injuries. Williams on Duke exposing the hell out of us not having a true center. The Cards chances to make a run were hindered from the beginning this season.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT