ADVERTISEMENT

2021 PG Raven Johnson

We are loading up on guards and that is ok with me because of the guards we are getting. They can really fill it up and they all play a complete game scoring, rebounding and defense. We are not far from winning a title with the players we have coming in.

Johnson is one of those guards that can be a game-changer and would be a great addition to the 2021 class. Louisville has a great "in" with her because she was a teammate of Cardinal signee Olivia Cochran and you can be assured the Cardinal WBB staff has her as a priority.

She's a play making point guard (5'8") who distributes well, keeps defenses honest with her shooting skills and would be a great addition to the Cardinal roster. There's a lot of SEC schools after her as well. She gets a 98 grade from ESPNW, she's the second ranked point guard in the Class of 2021 and I'd love to see her in Cardinal colors.

--sonja--

Reactions: mwatson61
Despite what I said about being loaded at the guard spot, Raven is the caliber of player one does not pass up!!

Reactions: mwatson61
I would be totally shocked if we signer Raven. Play makers like to have the ball in their hands, I doubt she would want to share that ball with HVL for three seasons.

After Malea Williams committed, there was no space available unless someone else left. I am very happy with the signings of the last couple of years.

ADVERTISEMENT