ADVERTISEMENT

2020 mens college basketball transfer list (updated every 24 hrs)

I watched them play a couple of times this year and they looked competitive maybe we should go after some of their bigs.

When Pitino was fired he reached out to Louisville as a candidate for the Louisville head coaching job.

After scanning this list of transfers, knowing we are looking for a one year Grad Transfer post player with impressive stats, all I can see that hasn’t already committed is Purdue’s Matt Haarms and:

Rapolas Ivanauskas, 6-10, 230, PF, Grad, Colgate (13.1 ppg, 7.6 rpg)

Do we know if the Cards are looking at him and is he able to compete at ACC Level?

Note: For those long term Card recruiting fans, I saw one name that will take us back a few decades:

Tyrone Nesby IV

He has to be related to the Cards recruit that never panned our.

Go Cards
L1C4

After scanning this list of transfers, knowing we are looking for a one year Grad Transfer post player with impressive stats, all I can see that hasn’t already committed is Purdue’s Matt Haarms and:

Rapolas Ivanauskas, 6-10, 230, PF, Grad, Colgate (13.1 ppg, 7.6 rpg)

Do we know if the Cards are looking at him and is he able to compete at ACC Level?

Note: For those long term Card recruiting fans, I saw one name that will take us back a few decades:

Tyrone Nesby IV

Go Cards
L1C4
Rummage said on Maybin show U of L is not recruiting that Rapolas guy.

Tyrone Nesby IV

Go Cards
L1C4

Man I was so bummed when Nesby couldn't get here. I want to say he ended up having a great career out at UNLV after JUCO, or something like that. Dude was good.

Reactions: Cincycard80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT