ADVERTISEMENT

2018 U of L Leadership Survey

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
I’ve put together some multiple-choice questions in survey form that deal with U of L’s management and the basketball program. If you have an interest, please complete and submit the survey LINKED HERE. It shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes of your time. The survey site reportedly limits you to one survey, presumably tracked by your ip address. (Not advocating this, but someone may be able to submit a 2nd survey if he has a 2nd computer or mobile device.)

The questions cover current and former management, the processes by which they entered or exited their positions, and how U of L manages that going forward. They also cover some athletics-related issues that U of L’s managers have addressed and will continue to address.

The “Finish” link at the end of the survey will finalize your responses. I’ve also set up an email account if you want to contact me personally about anything related to the survey: 2018ulls@mail.com. (Note there's no "g" in front of "mail".) All survey responses are confidential, and there is no provision on this platform for a respondent signature. But people have asked about that, so if you want to email that account with your name and ip address, I will compile that list and keep it private.

I’m not a social media user and have limited contacts to publicize the survey. I ask that you help in that regard by posting the survey link on other forums and websites to increase participation. It doesn’t have to be a U of L focused site. There are demographic questions to allow respondents’ answers to be properly categorized when final results are analyzed. If you know people in local print or electronic media, you might ask if they will republish the survey link. There’s nothing proprietary, restricted, or copyrighted here; it can be referred to as "a survey circulating around." We’re just trying to get as much feedback as possible.

I would like to publicly report results thru March 15, 2018 shortly thereafter. Responses after that date will either be prevented or not included in that report. Haven’t decided yet how to manage that.

Thanks for your participation, and hopefully this works OK. I’ve never prepped an on line survey before—please bear with me!…

Thanks for everyone's participation so far. Spread the word if you know others who may have an interest...

I don’t think you will get a real random sampling from this message board.
That's why I'm encouraging everyone to solicit to broader segments of our fanbase. Esp. need more women and younger people to participate...

How big is your sample, buddy? Have you put it on Facebook?
I'm not a big user of social media. But I've encouraged our members to repost and tweet the survey elsewhere. If you have access to these other platforms, I'd sure appreciate it. The more the better...thanks!

Reactions: wilkie01
Zipp, have you ever thought to rename it the Lack of Leadership survey?
Amen. It's already a little obsolete... When it was composed, all of this recent stuff wasn't in the news. Now, these questions look like "duh"...

Yep, call me the Master of Hindsight myself. I defended the fools until they fired Tom then I was done. Unfortunately, I worked in Frankfort for 20 plus years and this isn't the first time a certain party comes in and acts like Cowboys on a White horse, screws everything up then gets voted out. Hoping for the latter

Last opportunity to complete it if you haven't already. Results will be reported later this month...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT