ADVERTISEMENT

2017 Football Poster

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
Does anyone know when they'll release this season football poster? I know that they'll be at different locations.

Can someone be a real bro and pick one up for me? I'll reimburse you (and send you a WVU one if you want, lol).
I will pick mine up Aug 2 in Lawrenceburg. I will get you one if you want, but I will need to know where to mail it. Let me know if you want me to get you one.

That is awesome of you. My email is fanch75@yahoo.com. Either email me there or give me your email here and I will give you my information. Thank you!!!!

I just went and picked my poster up but realized they have different versions depending on the sponsor. The one I have had a big "L" and says We, the Future. It shows the schedule underneath with the field in background. No players shown. It's not the one I wanted so I may have to go to Krogers or somewhere else.

Morgantown - When I get one with players I will send you both.

Reactions: Morgantown Card
I am Steelers. Rhodelia area. Go Greenwaves. Was just in Kroger today. Guess I'll have to go back.

Cool. Another UofL fan in Meade County. Man, when I was growing up (70s and 80s) they were very few and far between.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT