ADVERTISEMENT

#20 Florida Loses To Texas Southern

I think they were a 23 pt underdog range. The margin of score is really something.

These guys hammered FSU and beat tOSU. But this loss, right after a loss to OU, I dunno.

Maybe the parity is a truly wide net.

It happens. Rare, but it happens. Remember UVA losing to a #16 seed a few years back. 99 times out of 100, that goes the other way. And, IIRC, UVA got spanked like Katina Powell in a dorm room at 2am.

Not the same thing. Virginia lost to a team who made the tournament. This loss by Florida was to a 0-7 team by 15 points. If there ever was a possible point shaving investigation this would be it.

Probably just disinterested players and a coaching staff guilty themselves of overconfidence. Somethings going on in Gainsville.

Reactions: rh62531
TX S doubled them on the glass, that is just crazy 46-23 I don't know how that could happen without seeing these rosters just don't watch as much hoops as I used to watch.

TX S also turned it over 22 times.

This kind of loss might send FLA to the toilet for the year really. Don't know enough about them but I know their fans aren't loving the coach.

Parity arrived decades ago, but it is now reached a level where aside from a very few at the very top of the polls,most all are subject to upsets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT