ADVERTISEMENT

10th Man

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
It's high time to become the 10th man as a more active fanbase. These guys deserve the best we can give them. This program has evolved into something most never thought would.

Weekday games are understandable,with earlier start times because of the cold. ACC series games are a different story. These kids need our support. 10th man support.

It's high time to become the 10th man as a more active fanbase. These guys deserve the best we can give them. This program has evolved into something most never thought would.

Weekday games are understandable,with earlier start times because of the cold. ACC series games are a different story. These kids need our support. 10th man support.
I think you’ll see an uptick in attendance for the nonconference games because they are free. We will see if charging admission for the ACC games negatively affect attendance. Oh and the weather plays a big factor as well.

Reactions: Bardman
Yes, I agree the free attendance in midweek games and non-conference weekend games will definitely help. Here's hoping for an early Spring.;)

I guess I'm thinking the baseball program under the direction of Coach Mac has earned a bit of a sacrifice from Card Nation. The program has become more than idle chit chat and after thoughts. They deserve better fan turnout,especially on the weekend games when folks have a better chance to get over to Patterson.

I know,I know...kids have games,etc. Just get there when you can...

Holy Schmolly!! Alright folks,the time is here to get behind these young men. The temps are rising and they need us to get behind them....starting Saturday at 10 AM.

Good crowd yesterday. Best of the season. Unfortunately,the team that took 2 on the Chin had something left in the tank.

Holy Schmolly ...Been waiting for a minute or 2 to bump this thread. I think our young men were moved and motivated by the crowd.
Damn shame they don't get it more often.

Holy Schmolly ...Been waiting for a minute or 2 to bump this thread. I think our young men were moved and motivated by the crowd.
Damn shame they don't get it more often.
Unfortunately U of L fans are still about basketball and it is really a factor of weather. I don’t mind 50 degrees but you’ll never see my wife out there unless it’s sunny and warm.

Reactions: PHCARD
Unfortunately U of L fans are still about basketball and it is really a factor of weather. I don’t mind 50 degrees but you’ll never see my wife out there unless it’s sunny and warm.
The weather has been atrocious,to say the least. I agree with that. The ESPN live streams have hurt as well. I hope we are getting something $$$ out of that.

No, I was sitting right behind the Cards' dugout last night,and without intention happened to notice a lot of the young men on the team checking out the spectacle that they were beholding. I can't help but think the impact was big on them. I'm just hoping that with the warm up on the horizon,folks realize their impact on the team in some of these late season ACC series.

The 10th man still can be a factor.

The weather has been atrocious,to say the least. I agree with that. The ESPN live streams have hurt as well. I hope we are getting something $$$ out of that.

No, I was sitting right behind the Cards' dugout last night,and without intention happened to notice a lot of the young men on the team checking out the spectacle that they were beholding. I can't help but think the impact was big on them. I'm just hoping that with the warm up on the horizon,folks realize their impact on the team in some of these late season ACC series.

Unfortunately, there's just one home game the next 8 games, and that's against NKU. The game is at 6pm, so that helps. The next 3 game homestand will be against Miami. That should generate a good crowd.

I hate to admit it but there was a lot of blue there. I hope they all paid for those seats instead of buying GA or outfield seats $5 and sitting wherever.

I hate to admit it but there was a lot of blue there. I hope they all paid for those seats instead of buying GA or outfield seats $5 and sitting wherever.

I'm glad they were all there to witness the loss in person while also contributing to UofL's athletic revenue.

Reactions: Bardman
I hate to admit it but there was a lot of blue there.
4600 is what I heard. Yeah,a lot of blue,until around the 7th or so:)p). I think our fans did well getting out,but I think there were still chair backs close to game time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT