ADVERTISEMENT

1/6/21 LOUISVILLE VS VIRGINIA TECH GAME THREAD- 6:30 ACCN

I;m bit nervous about this game . They have a very good front court will cause alot of problems for our smaller young guys this will probably be the deciding factor if we win or lose.

I'm okay with DJ getting his shots,but when he's put into the position of being that guy,he doesn't make the pass. He's the best passer on the team. Just wish he'd have it more with the chance to distribute instead of #1 option scoring.

Carlin should have kicked that over to a 3 point shooter. He we go down to the wire let’s play defense.

Nice win, happy to get it. Mack teams have this really annoying habit if starting seasons/games very strongly and then losing intensity and focus. This keeps happening.

Reactions: Deeva
Quinn Slazinski is a fearless monster. That dude will end up being one of my players ever by the time he is done. He has that Dwayne Sutton fearless, motor never stops quality to him. He'd look Zion W right in the eye and not back down if he had the opportunity. He is going to be fun over the next 2.5 years.

Cards should be 11-1 and ranked around #18 when they face Duke. Win that one, and they probably jump into the Top 15. I haven't read this or heard this but my read into the tea leaves from the month off (and from the sleepwalking performance against Wisconsin) is that much of the team has already recovered from COVID and thus should still be immune when March hits. They could be set up for a nice run.

Reactions: PHCARD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT