ADVERTISEMENT

1/18/21 LOUISVILLE VS FLORIDA STATE GAME THREAD- 7:00 ESPN

IDoes anybody have any idea what we're running on offense?

Cards are just rattled, that 3 pt blitz + just outmanned here.

I don't see the horses up front to run an offense against a team like FSU.

Jones/Johnson just kind of stuck with 1on1 our big guys are just not good enough for this team.

This game may be over. FSU can’t miss!

Last edited:
Withers/Davis going to gain a lot in the long run by getting thrown to it this year but they obviously are going to have problems in certain matchups.

This is a total mismatch. They remind me of the good UK teams of the past that were bigger and more athletic than us

Shot clock was reset to 30 for FSU after they missed. Allowed them to get last shot of half. Officials f’d that up. Should’ve been reset to 20.

Sure wish we had Malik in this one. Would love to see this team with Malik/Withers and Dre bringing energy off the bench. These kids aren't afraid to take a charge nice job Davis just there.

ESPN has M Williams in the stats from the bench with 1 ast???

We did a good job in making a comeback and then we quit doing what got us back in the game.

Some of these guys wouldn't be playing under normal circumstances we know that, but I gotta ask, do the Cards ever get a lift off the bench? There's just no depth given the injuries.

Florida State looks incredible. Their 7' dude can dribble and pass like a guard and our guys shit their pants every time they shoot the ball. We are getting pounded like Katina.

2 losses in a row. Idk what Mack can do to fix this. It’s not going to get easier.

2 losses in a row. Idk what Mack can do to fix this. It’s not going to get easier.

One thing is to figure out why they sleepwalk at the start of games. Can't spot the other team double digit points and have to dig out of a hole at the start.

Reactions: Deeva
Mack doesn't have the horses. Not his fault. Gotta hope Williams gets to play at some point. That's 30-35 quality minutes the Cards just aren't getting. He knows how to play, guessing a 12&8 guy if he could have played. His presence would allow Mack to get some guys rest also.

Mack doesn't have the horses. Not his fault. Gotta hope Williams gets to play at some point. That's 30-35 quality minutes the Cards just aren't getting. He knows how to play, guessing a 12&8 guy if he could have played. His presence would allow Mack to get some guys rest also.
The guys who need rest are Jones and DJ. Playing almost 40 mins every game.

I think we have over achieved since we don’t have a center and Withers is playing out of position. This would probably be a totally different team if we had Williams. Withers is proving he would be very effective as a power forward with Williams in the middle. I wonder if Williams will play at all this year has anyone heard anything?

ADVERTISEMENT