ADVERTISEMENT

1/16/21 LOUISVILLE VS MIAMI GAME THREAD- 8:00 ACCN

Playing with no entusiam whatsoever. this is not thr game to throw in a clunker ahead of the tough stretch.

Sure hope Cards can figure this out because this is the kind of game that will cost you an ACC championship or seed line in the tourney.

Really disappointed in lack of effort. Mack didn’t have them ready to play. Defense and rebounding were pathetic

Williamson a no show - that’s unfortunately getting to be expected but, Johnson with a terrible effort on both ends.

Just an unprepared loss tonight. Awful conference loss. Bad job all the way around. Not prepared. No effort on the defensive end. Miami probably tallied at least 15 offensive rebounds. They were undermanned with starters out, but definitely better coached. Yea they hit some unusual threes in clutch spots but came up with every loose ball with hustle and they controlled the game from about 5 minutes in till the end.

That's ridiculous. With the cloud over our head, we are lucky we aren't starting walk-ons and losing games to the Evansvilles of the NCAAB world.
I was wrong, I should’ve said slightly better than average. I hope that y’all are right, but I don’t think his style will work well in tournaments, especially if we have a cold shooting night. Miami was missing four starters from an already mediocre team.

It's just a loss. Good grief. I remember our 2013 title team losing to Seton Hall by 30 in January. Teams lose games they shouldn't, it happens.
That’s 2012 and it was providence. Of course teams lose games that they shouldn’t, but letting teams walk the ball up the court is not going to get you far in March.

That’s 2012 and it was providence. Of course teams lose games that they shouldn’t, but letting teams walk the ball up the court is not going to get you far in March.

I gotta agree with this 100% especially in today's game, with so much roster turnover why let opponents cruise into their O?

I think Mack has over-achieved given the circumstance of what he walked into. Most programs that get hit with bans/etc typically have a bigger drop off than what happened here. NCAA wants teams to circle the drain and Mack has kept the program competitive.

That said, there are some concerns with some aspects of coaching Rocky pointed out a legit issue...we have had 2 HOF coaches my entire life so there is a drop off at the helm obviously.

I think this team will rebound from that subpar performance and play much better , However i wish it were Duke rather than Fl.St so it probably still is not going too result into a win.

it seems some believe this team is without any issues and is expected to not lose any games or throw a clunker. So Mack has to win the championship no excuses seems to be the call. Didn't know this team had that type of talent.

Personally i m just happy we finally got a win against BBN.

it seems some believe this team is without any issues and is expected to not lose any games or throw a clunker. So Mack has to win the championship no excuses seems to be the call. Didn't know this team had that type of talent.

Personally i m just happy we finally got a win against BBN.
This ☝️☝️. Although the effort really sucked against Miami

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT