ADVERTISEMENT

“Nike schools pay too”...

I don't hope, I predict. With slappies, all I have to do is push against what slappies HOPE.

We're still early in the ballgame. The FBI isn't in a hurry because they're still waiting for songbirds to sing. And when the Feds think there are big fish available, they start out trying to fry the small ones...
You've been saying this for a year. How long til you admit you're wrong?

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I don't know how any fan of any prominent program can feel confident about the FBI probing not impacting their program at this point. I really don't know where they are in their process and/or who they are looking at. They could easily discover more wrongdoing at UofL. Who knows?

The majority UK fans know they have been cheating, but this board tends to bring out the blind ones. According to UK fans when Satan John was at Memphis he was cheating his ass off and then when got he became Saint John. Keep preaching brother, your program is dirty just own it.

The FBI case proved 1 thing players/families are getting theirs for a really long time. It is what it is and nobody cares. UK has signed 40 MM boys you want people to believe despite everything the FBI has shown none of your boys got paid....really that is your position?

The FBI has basically vacated every title ever won including the ones at Louisville. Players got money period.

Reactions: American Male
The majority UK fans know they have been cheating, but this board tends to bring out the blind ones. According to UK fans when Satan John was at Memphis he was cheating his ass off and then when got he became Saint John. Keep preaching brother, your program is dirty just own it.

The FBI case proved 1 thing players/families are getting theirs for a really long time. It is what it is and nobody cares. UK has signed 40 MM boys you want people to believe despite everything the FBI has shown none of your boys got paid....really that is your position?

The FBI has basically vacated every title ever won including the ones at Louisville. Players got money period.
Actually fbi hasn’t vacated anything

No kidding, what they showed is what we all already knew all teams had players/families that accepted money which by NCAA rules would vacate every title won. Just because the NCAA didn't catch them doesn't mean it didn't happen. It is what it is.

Reactions: American Male

Nope

No kidding, what they showed is what we all already knew all teams had players/families that accepted money which by NCAA rules would vacate every title won. Just because the NCAA didn't catch them doesn't mean it didn't happen. It is what it is.
I guess you'll need to name the players and families who took money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT