ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a month or 2. Maybe you'll get it then.

Even if your wettest dreams come true, we still have F4s that arent up for removal. How far did John Wall take them in that one tourney?

So all your snark aside, he acheived nothing as a representative of the school and yet the school
Is inducting him into the HOF. That's funny!

I think its a great idea. Wall was amazing to watch, was an amazing season. Ive never seen a PG catch lobs before and block just about every position on defense. The tourney was a disappointment, but the entire season was a blast.
Most fun I've had watching basketball in a while and got the entire state interested again.

And you should be thankful, it inspired Pitino to recruit better and put forth more effort.

Reactions: CoachR35 and awf
I think its a great idea. Wall was amazing to watch, was an amazing season. Ive never seen a PG catch lobs before and block just about every position on defense. The tourney was a disappointment, but the entire season was a blast.
Most fun I've had watching basketball in a while and got the entire state interested again.

And you should be thankful, it inspired Pitino to recruit better and put forth more effort.

And that is reason enough for induction into the UK HOF??o_O

John Wall got this ball rolling. Idk if it is or isn't worthy of being inducted to a schools athletic HOF but you can't argue what he did for our program.

Kinda like retiring the unforgettables uniforms. Yes there have been much greater talents come through Lexington but not many have left such a mark on the program as a whole

Reactions: WACB
National Player of the Year, 1st Team All-American, #1 Pick

Heck its a University athletics Hall of Fame, not even a conference, state, or pro sports. He would be the greatest player at 99% of schools in the country in their history.

OP....you sure its not for the "Hall of Shame"?

Take his picture and put it on the front of SI again. Flashbacks of bygone years????

Reactions: bloodguard13
Why are you concerned with who another school chooses to honor? Wall was amazi gly fun to watch and got the Cal era off to a bang. UK fans love Wall for more than just his stats or what his tournament resume is. I bet you have a few Cards that are special to you that weren't Pervis or deliver a banner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT