ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

Justin Timberlake What GIF

"Josh Heird loves me and I love him, there's not a problem"

"My assistant coaches do a great job they love all our players and that's why I hired them"

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Clearly he and his staff are super comfortable which is an indictment of Josh Heird. Are you the boss or not?

And it is just incredible that Payne is perturbed or surprised that the question was asked.
Man, if Payne truly thinks and believes this way, and its not some sort of weird front, then he is either incredibly arrogant, delusional, or plain crazy.

Listening to that post game presser left me as pissed off as I have been all season. Really? There’s no reason for Josh to have a meeting with Pain? All is good? So, just keep on doing what you’ve been doing and we’ll be fine??? WTF??!! Is Pain, tone deaf? Delusional? In-freakin-sane? He has now really put Josh in a corner that I’m pretty sure Josh doesn’t want to be in. Fire Pain or don’t fire him but he definitely deserves an ass ripping after that presser!!! Damn!!!

we are in deep trouble.
KP doesn't even care about winning games.
Defense mechanism - if I am incapable of winning games - I’ll de-emphasize their importance.

But in truth - Of course he doesn’t care about dubs. His mentor Fat Cal doesn’t care about winning games either - it’s about “changing lives”. Now to be fair, that’s after he cheated his way into winning enough games to get a lifetime contract but, that’s who Payne learned from.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Defense mechanism - if I am incapable of winning games - I’ll de-emphasize their importance.

But in truth - Of course he doesn’t care about dubs. His mentor Fat Cal doesn’t care about winning games either - it’s about “changing lives”. Now to be fair, that’s after he cheated his way into winning enough games to get a lifetime contract but, that’s who Payne learned from.
His mentor was actually Denny Crum. While he coached under Calipari, I think he would give credit to Crum for most of his successes. I say this with all sincerity, not as a UK fan hoping UL loses, but if you give him time to recruit you will like Kenny Payne. The man has coached well and has been loved everywhere he as been until this year when he had a high school roster.

His mentor was actually Denny Crum. While he coached under Calipari, I think he would give credit to Crum for most of his successes. I say this with all sincerity, not as a UK fan hoping UL loses, but if you give him time to recruit you will like Kenny Payne. The man has coached well and has been loved everywhere he as been until this year when he had a high school roster.

Typical uofk response.
He was under crapiperi for 10 years. He coaches just like him-dog crap.
That " high school roster" had 5 top 100 players on. 1 more than the total team victories. The team had the same amount of 4 and 5 stars as did the 2013 National Championship team did. Only difference is, payne cant coach. He'll be fired within a year.

After you hear Josh comments you get a better understanding of why KP said what he said but at the same time say KP made it worse. Instead of reassuring people they have a plan and they are going to execute it he butchered it. It is absolutely another red flag.

Lol - Will we like him as much as big hillbilly nation likes “Can’t Coach Cow”? For every one Fire Payne thread here, there are a hundred Fire CCC on raftards.

As for talent, good coaches are still able to get their players - regardless of rankings - to give effort and tailor their game plans to the talent that they have - not the talent that they don’t.

If it weren’t for Anthony Davis dragging Cow’s fat ass over the finish line, he’d be going down as the most overrated/biggest bust in the history of CBB.

It is silly to compare KP to Denny or Cal however you see Denny’s influence on what he wants players wise and in his defensive beliefs.

It is silly to compare KP to Denny or Cal however you see Denny’s influence on what he wants players wise and in his defensive beliefs.
Beyond silly...

Realistic comparisons really need to begin and end with Patrick Ewing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT