ADVERTISEMENT

WKU vs CARDS game thread

21-7 Cards Nwora is hot. Dwayne is playing like a star.

36-23 halftime. Many folks still trying to figure out this Facebook thing.

Yes Mack seems to have more patience. Plus this is a huge @$$ game.

I finally got on with one minute left in the half so the only observation I can make is how winded WKU looked going into the locker room.

Red, I’m using my laptop hooked up to tv with HDMI cord and it hasn’t locked up yet.

Red, I’m using my laptop hooked up to tv with HDMI cord and it hasn’t locked up yet.
Tried that one my samsung smart tv for some reason doesn't support mirroring from my chrome 11 laptop . Will only display the chrome screen thats it.

I would love to see a strong finish but I just don’t have the confidence it will happen.

Mack putting this young boys in is going to pay off down the road.

CARDS, CARDS, CARDS!!!!!
One of the best parts of the game was having the trolls outed in FB comments!! Is there a more obnoxious fan base in America??!! I think not!!!!!

Reactions: PHCARD
I like that finish better and I am not complaining but the substitution was sure different this game than it has been. I would have liked to see more David Johnson and Williams. I think the reason they weren’t in as much as they have been was because they looked slow.

I miss the defensive skill kill we had for years. Sorry but true.

Yep depending on the lineups the personnel just isn't there to be a great defensive team. Enoch is a good overall player but avg right now on the defensive end. McMahon is obviously not a stout defender either.

Lots of options and matchups for Mack to look at though. Team is fun.

I like that finish better and I am not complaining but the substitution was sure different this game than it has been. I would have liked to see more David Johnson and Williams. I think the reason they weren’t in as much as they have been was because they looked slow.
Williams has gained weight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT