ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin is going to send UK packing

80_86

5000+
Jul 11, 2002
All this talk that this UK team is the best ever is a joke. ND proved that tonight and Wisconsin is better than the Irish. Of course if the refs call all the fouls on the Badgers then we all know what they will mean. I think everyone outside of that shithole Lexington will be pulling against UK and with all that pressure hopefully the basketball gods will see fit to do what's right and send them home crying along side their slimy coach.

Wisconsin 72
Kentucky 67

Reactions: beasleythecard
Did you watch Wisconsin tonight? Kaminski and Dekker were awesome. I believe the Badgers are going to cut down the nets. They have everything going and a score to settle with the blue boys.

Notre Dame is a lot quicker than Wisconsin. UK will get Kaminsky in foul trouble and that will be that.

the Don calipari has already predicated the outcome of this tournament. might as well face it, he is connected and is influential in the outcome of all things that are college basketball, recruiting, boosters, refs, tv, all the way from lexington to ncaa hq's in indianapolis. this is the new world order.

Originally posted by 80,86:
All this talk that this UK team is the best ever is a joke. ND proved that tonight and Wisconsin is better than the Irish. Of course if the refs call all the fouls on the Badgers then we all know what they will mean. I think everyone outside of that shithole Lexington will be pulling against UK and with all that pressure hopefully the basketball gods will see fit to do what's right and send them home crying along side their slimy coach.

Wisconsin 72
Kentucky 67
This hatred is just eating you alive. What are you going to do with yourself when UK wins it all? Blame the refs?

I think the Wisconsin-kitties game will be a close one but I'm not holding my breath on an upset. I love the Dekker kid but Kaminsky IMO plays awful small for a big. He never extends and wants to shoot two handed on the post! That shit is not working vs the kitties. I'm hopeful they get them but Dekker will have to go for 35.

STUCKNBIG10 ?????

What are you going to do with yourself when UK loses? Blame the refs?
eek.r191677.gif

Wisconsin is better than ND as seeding reflects. Much better defense. They also have the payback factor. If you watch college baektball closely, you see this play out frequently. No way Bo Ryan allows Towns to score at will without resistance. Brey didn't change anything and let that keep happening. Didn't front, double or make UK shoot outside and prove they could. That is all UK had tonight and Brey refused to deal with it.At the very least, you bring in a backup for a hard foul to make him think he might get fouled and get in his head. He did nothing to counter this all night. Don't think I have ever seen a bigger coaching fail at least from a fan perspective which coud be too simplistic.

I hope I'm wrong but I think if UK was going to lose it was going to happen tonight against ND. I just don't think they will get beat now. I would love to be proven wrong though.

Wisconsin 72
Kentucky 67
I sincerely do not see that happening. This UofK team is extremely talented and apparently protected too after what I saw last night. There is no way they're going to lose to Wisconsin or anyone else this year. We're about to witness history and it smells bad. College basketball as we once knew it is dead. Calipari disrespecting the STUDENT portion of the student-athlete ideology has ruined the intent attached to college sports in the first place. He is the absolute worse thing to ever happen to this game.

You guys shouldn't hide behind other teams. I would think you want a UK/UL championship so you can end their season.

Hiding behind other teams is just weak.

Originally posted by cuzimacardfan:

Originally posted by lonedingo93:
You guys shouldn't hide behind other teams.
Says the cat fan with a UNC log on
laugh.r191677.gif
Exactly. Its funny that there are so many UK trolls and "undercover" UK trolls on our board. Just shows their absolute obsession and desire for validation from UofL and Cardinal fans.

Originally posted by STUCKNBIG10:

Wisconsin 72
Kentucky 67
This hatred is just eating you alive. What are you going to do with yourself when UK wins it all? Blame the refs?
Eating me alive? That's funny. I have loathed UK basketball for decades and I'm still around. I do agree the Cal years put the hatred to another level but in the end, it's just sports. If they win it all, it will just be another dagger in the college game. Things will change. And another vacated final 4 for a Cal coached team would not be a shocker a few years from now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT