ADVERTISEMENT

Who Do You Want For The ACC/Big 10 Challenge?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Which Big 10 team do you hope UofL faces in the challenge this upcoming season? I think we already play IU in the OOC so that eliminates them.

It would always be fun to play Richard and the Gophers. Being from Illinois, I would love to see them. The Illini should be pretty good next year.

Give me MSU or Wisc: Wisc has been the toast of the Big 10 and it seems that they have a good team coming back even with the departures. Izzo, always plays us good so I think this would be an interesting game regardless of outcome. I also think both would be a good team to play as a prep for the different styles you can/will see come March!

Good topic. IDK if this has already been decided or not, but my first choice would be MSU and Tom Izzo. My second choice would be Ohio State, 3rd choice Minnesota *if Richard stays there, and then Wisconsin just because of the different style.

Oh yeah Wisconsin would be interesting as well, and of course another Pitino father/son rematch would be fun.

Michigan, MSU or Illinois. Maybe Maryland or Rutgers for recruiting purposes. We owe payback to both MSU and the Illini......Michigan would just be a good rematch of our NCAA victory over them that could make for interesting story lines.....which program is better?

I think we get Michigan or the Illini. MSU and Maryland will probably get UNC and Virginia. Duke vs MSU could be a good game as a final 4 rematch.

Purdue - I think they could be pretty good, they have a very good big man, and they'd make us play half court, would be a good experience for the team.

Purdue - I think they could be pretty good, they have a very good big man, and they'd make us play half court, would be a good experience for the team.

Don't really care who we play as long as we hit our free throws. We beat ourselves in the Michigan State game.

Wouldn't mind playing IU or Ohio St. Doesn't really matter to me honestly, but like Ipartied said Purdue would be a good one too. MSU on the back burner for now, I'm still pretty salty about that loss but it is what it is.

It looks like the Cards will get Michigan State in the ACC/B1G challenge in East Lansing.

I'm good with that.

Sounds like fun. We've drawn them a lot recently, so we're glad to see someone else in the ACC start the Spartan's season off with a loss. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT