ADVERTISEMENT

When will the baseball schedule

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
QUESTION: When will the baseball schedule be announced? Especially the ACC portion.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I don't know when but it should be soon. FL State has announced and they will be here at JPS on May 8 9 10.

ACC baseball is going to be an exciting and challenging change.

I'd say December / Jan. From what I have heard it's a very loaded schedule. Probably the toughest in school history. The good news is that Louisville should have a really good pitching staff in 2015 that will keep them in a lot of games.

Most of the schools have already announced. We open acc ay against Miami at home. End of march we host g-tech, then go to UVA the next week. Derby weekend we are at clemson, with FSU here tne following week.

Baseball schedule is posted on U of L website. ACC away games at Duke, VA, ND, Clemson and NC State. Home games include Miami, Wake, GT, FSU and BC. Non conference games against UK, Ohio St and Cincinnati. Cards kickoff in Clearwater against USF, Cal State Fullerton and Alabama St. Also play Ole Miss, Vanderbilt and Indiana with usual suspects Butler, Xavier and WKU. Also play Bethune-Cookman, which usually manages to win their conference and get into the NCAA.

Pretty tough.

Damn, that is a brutal schedule. That's the type schedule that the usual 40 win and in doesn't necessarily matter. 35 should be enough with a decent ACCT showing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT