ADVERTISEMENT

What are your thoughts of Michael Dyer ??????

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
http://nflspinzone.com/2015/05/12/oakland-raiders-shrewd-move-signing-michael-dyer/

I am just curious on what UofL FANS think about former UofL football player Michael Dyer????
It was a bummer that he never succeeded at academics, in which he hurt the football team in the end.
Although he never really produced the great stats that many UofL fans wanted to see. He practiced with the team and made many great plays during the games that he played for UofL. ...................He was and always will be a UofL Cardinal. Good luck to him as an OAKLAND RAIDER : )

Reactions: pervisl
Kid deserve a chance and the Raiders have nothing to lose by signing him. He's a long shot but it's a win-win situation for both parties.

Nothing against Mike Dyer. He came here under a cloud and never got into any kind of the trouble some predicted.

More proof that U of L is doing the right thing giving most of these guys second chances--guys who otherwise could get themselves into bigger trouble...

Maybe it says something about the talent level at UL that a player of his ability struggled to find PT.

I was extremely disappointed he didn't get the grades to finish out his season and career the right way. Other than that, he was a solid contributor who kept his nose clean while he was here. As such, I will follow his career and wish him the best in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: pervisl and jim57
Good kid with a great opportunity to make a NFL roster and live out his dreams. Louisville has proven solid help to questionable kids that many would throw away. Kudos to my university for taking a chance on kids that society says leave alone. He will make the Raiders roster!!!!

As a Louisville Fan and a Raiders Fan, I'm excited that We picked Michael Dyer up. He now has a chance to follow in the footsteps and make as much noise as Michael Bush did playing for us. We needed more depth at Running Back when We whiffed at signing Demarco Murray, Adrian Peterson, and letting the forever injured Darren McFadden go. I can't be any happier than I am now . I get to watch an ex Cardinals Football player continue his career in Oakland (Soon to be Carson City).

I believe this kid can beat out Trent Richardson for sure to become the backup, and possibly compete with Latavius Murray to become the starter. I'm so excited for Michael now after being bummed out the way He ended the season ineligible. This is a good chance to redeem himself, and continue to live out his dream. Raider Nation is definitely excited to have him.

Go Cards!!! Go Raiders!! Go Dyer!!!

As a Louisville Fan and a Raiders Fan, I'm excited that We picked Michael Dyer up. He now has a chance to follow in the footsteps and make as much noise as Michael Bush did playing for us. We needed more depth at Running Back when We whiffed at signing Demarco Murray, Adrian Peterson, and letting the forever injured Darren McFadden go. I can't be any happier than I am now . I get to watch an ex Cardinals Football player continue his career in Oakland (Soon to be Carson City).

I believe this kid can beat out Trent Richardson for sure to become the backup, and possibly compete with Latavius Murray to become the starter. I'm so excited for Michael now after being bummed out the way He ended the season ineligible. This is a good chance to redeem himself, and continue to live out his dream. Raider Nation is definitely excited to have him.

Go Cards!!! Go Raiders!! Go Dyer!!!

This post reminded me of your Louisville Raiders art from a few years back. For old times' sake, can you post your art of Krag with the puppies and rainbows etc?

This post reminded me of your Louisville Raiders art from a few years back. For old times' sake, can you post your art of Krag with the puppies and rainbows etc?

Just a few blasts from the pasts.You know there was literally hundreds and more gruesome and disgusting ones, Like on TOS someone had requested me to make him surf a turd down the sewer. I don't want to make Howie mad at me again, and take away my photo posting privileges for the umpteenth time. I'll only post some of the fun, happy go lucky ones (Not the Saw photo of TJ and and Steve). It was a very dark time for me. I think I have 2 different photobucket accounts just dedicated to these photos, Glad someone remembered though. Thanks.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT