ADVERTISEMENT

We want Bama !!@

I’m guessing you’re kidding, but No we don’t. Not sure we would fare much better than UK right now. I like our defense and our rushing game. But we would need a better passing (and kicking) game to play with Bama.

I’m guessing you’re kidding, but No we don’t. Not sure we would fare much better than UK right now. I like our defense and our rushing game. But we would need a better passing (and kicking) game to play with Bama.
Ridiculing the Cayuts.

Come on. Brohm is 3-1 against top 5 teams. UK’s pass rush in non existent and secondary is horrendous. Not saying we could beat Bama, but we certainly wouldn’t make it that easy for them especially in a bowl atmosphere.

That is so funny sUcK fans are so delusional. I was at Captains Quarter’s the night before we played Notre Dame. There was this old timer wearing this goofy hat talking about how Louisville was going to get blown out by ND and sUcK was going to beat Georgia. He was loud and obnoxious and I could only laugh thinking about him on Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT