ADVERTISEMENT

WCS officially changes his name to.......Willie "Trill" Cauley-Stein

http://www.chatsports.com/kentucky-...ed-up-for-sophomore-online-courses-0-11404522

This day keeps getting better and better. Now Karl Towns is signing up for ONLINE SOPHOMORE classes. LOL, now thats funny..............so who is going to log in and take his classes for him.
I can't hate on Karl Towns other than the fact that he wore blue. He appears to be a first class kid. I haven't liked all of the UK kids but I have liked him. He has had good stories since even before he stepped on a college court. I hope he does well in the NBA.

11143389_10204704205619280_1148649510743774565_n.jpg

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
So you think he shouldn't take classes since he is going to the NBA? Gotcha. Or is it that it bothers you this individual would like to get his degree at some point?
Online❓Yeah he's going to spend time sitting down at a computer doing class work⁉️ Tell me how many hours is he taking now and if he even is going to any classes❓

Online❓Yeah he's going to spend time sitting down at a computer doing class work⁉️ Tell me how many hours is he taking now and if he even is going to any classes❓

Your implications are based on nothing. Ever met him? Maybe he wants to slowly work on it. I did that and I have my Master's degree now. What's the big deal? Since you know nothing about him or his work, you tell me when he doesn't do his own work or how he is not staying caught up. It's common for everyone going to the combine to make up their work. Are trez and terry keeping up with their work? That's why there's a system in place for that. Sorry if you are too cynical to believe people would do things differently that you would do them.

Last edited:
Your implications are based on nothing. Ever met him? Maybe he wants to slowly work on it. Idid that and I have my Master's degree now. What's the big deal? Since you know nothing about him or his work, you tell me when he doesn't do his own work or how he is not staying caught up. It's common for everyone going to the combine to make up their work. Are trez and terry keeping up with their work? That's why there's a system in place for that. Sorry if you are too cynical to believe people would do things differently that you would do them.

I get that he just might be signing up for sophomore classes and if he really is going to continue to take these classes then good for him. My issue is why make this into a story at all or publicize it? It is my impression that everyone who has not yet graduated or have been drafted is required to sign up for classes for the next semester at this time or they will miss the opportunity and not be considered eligible. Does it not affect the team APR if players just up and leave without signing up for classes? I'm just speculating a bit here so help me if I'm wrong.

Personally, I think this is just another ploy by Cal and the uk administration to publicize something that really is nothing new in order to make Moobs look like he's doing good things. The story isn't about Karl signing up for classes. The real story is why is this even a story at all?

Oh and for those trolls who want to flip this on UofL players who've left early, Gorgui is graduating and walking with the rest of the graduating class this weekend. Trez is on schedule to graduate this summer as well.

I get that he just might be signing up for sophomore classes and if he really is going to continue to take these classes then good for him. My issue is why make this into a story at all or publicize it? It is my impression that everyone who has not yet graduated or have been drafted is required to sign up for classes for the next semester at this time or they will miss the opportunity and not be considered eligible. Does it not affect the team APR if players just up and leave without signing up for classes? I'm just speculating a bit here so help me if I'm wrong.

Personally, I think this is just another ploy by Cal and the uk administration to publicize something that really is nothing new in order to make Moobs look like he's doing good things. The story isn't about Karl signing up for classes. The real story is why is this even a story at all?

Oh and for those trolls who want to flip this on UofL players who've left early, Gorgui is graduating and walking with the rest of the graduating class this weekend. Trez is on schedule to graduate this summer as well.

I would say it's UKs job to advertise the good things going on as it is of all other school. The news simply picks up more on UK right now as the hot program. It'll be someone soon as things go in cycles.

I would say it's UKs job to advertise the good things going on as it is of all other school. The news simply picks up more on UK right now as the hot program. It'll be someone soon as things go in cycles.
11143389_10204704205619280_1148649510743774565_n.jpg

Never cared much for WCS. Kid always seemed like a punk who was supremely overrated in terms of his offense. He won't garner much production on the offensive end in the NBA.

I liked Willie as a freshman because he seemed pretty geek-like and his awareness just hinted that he cared about things other than basketball. He had a ready smile, back then, and just seemed like a good guy.

Man, what a tumble that took last season. He tuned into a complete jerk who felt like the sport owed him. That's sad.

Never cared because he was'nt on louisville's team.. Thats louisville fans problem .THEY WORRY ABOUT KENTUCKY to much. Its called ENVY and every ul fan has it. You people are jealous. Its not baiting its the truth.
LOL........and you're here why ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT