ADVERTISEMENT

UofL baseball beats UK 2-1 in the 10th

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Great game at Jim Patterson Stadium. Louisville scored in the bottom of the 9th to tie the score at 1-1, then wins it 2-1 in the bottom of the 10th. Suh-weet.

Great time last nite. We were sloooooow getting some action. But thrillers in the last inning and extra innings are always fun. The most fun was the Wisconsin Badger fan that wore his t-shirt with a UL hat. Our section had fun with loud Wisc talking(trashing) and soon BBN left our section.
Why did they leave?

Great time last nite. We were sloooooow getting some action. But thrillers in the last inning and extra innings are always fun. The most fun was the Wisconsin Badger fan that wore his t-shirt with a UL hat. Our section had fun with loud Wisc talking(trashing) and soon BBN left our section.
Why did they leave?
I was thinking the whole game,just keep it at 1-0,just don't let them get up any bigger.Knew we could get 1.These guys I know were pumped for this game,but maybe too pumped early and the crowd was taken out of the game.Ironically,I think it was the crowd that awoke the team just in time coming into the bottom of the ninth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT