ADVERTISEMENT

UofL 2016 QB recruiting.

jalovell23

2000+
Jul 8, 2007
Boone County
QB Jawon Pass 6'5 225. DUAL QB (rivals rank - 11th, 247 rank - 4th, ESPN - 9th, scout - 10th)
QB Tylin Oden 6'5 180. PRO QB (rivals rank - 16th, 247 rank -17th, ESPN - 18th, scout -48th)

Both are committed to UofL for the class of 2016. I hope UofL is able to keep both of them. Two very young, talented, smart football players

There was a pretty persistent WVU fan on Oden's Twitter feed yesterday, harping on Jawon's commitment, telling Oden he should decommit and come to WVU. I would imagine there will be a lot of negative recruiting in Oden's ear, telling him he just got recruited over (which based on jalovell's stats above show TWO highly regarded QBs) and he should decommit and come to their school. We shall see if that has an impact or not.

Marcus Smith, Micheal Bush,Kerry Rhodes all came here as highly touted QBs. Didn't turn out too bad for them. It all works out in the end

There was a pretty persistent WVU fan on Oden's Twitter feed yesterday, harping on Jawon's commitment, telling Oden he should decommit and come to WVU. I would imagine there will be a lot of negative recruiting in Oden's ear, telling him he just got recruited over (which based on jalovell's stats above show TWO highly regarded QBs) and he should decommit and come to their school. We shall see if that has an impact or not.

I doubt negative recruiting about coach/program will work as usual, his Brother has spent a year here and Mom approves.

That said, we might still lose him because or the "Bama" thing. But, this one looks strong .

I doubt negative recruiting about coach/program will work as usual, his Brother has spent a year here and Mom approves.

That said, we might still lose him because or the "Bama" thing. But, this one looks strong .

My comment regarding possible negative recruiting actually was referring to fans or recruiters trying to sway Tylin Oden into decomitting, not Jawon Pass. But I would imagine his commitment won't stop recruiters from trying to sway Pass as well.

Khans is just a FR so he has only been here a short while and loves it here so far - his words. Oden is the one the recruiting comment is about. Once they both get here and if one feels they just cannot compete at this level or can't compete against the other QBs - then someone may leave. Or, as mentioned someone may move positions. Who knows. Good football players will find a position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT